View Single Post
Old 25-03-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Good evening,

I have not been to a KTV or nightclub for almost two yrs now. The only exception was my brief visit to Dynasty in early 2021 to celebrate the business success of two friends.

I'm doing fine as I still have my two LPs in SG. My quality of life would be lower without them.

Some of my kaki still go to "bistro" or club to makan n drink. You could book a girl/woman to sit with you. The going rates are $300/500! The 'standard' ST rates are 1.5/2.0K.

The problem is that you have to prebook the "girls." And almost all of them are plastic women or old aunties. Definitely not my type. It's good for gerontophiles.

These outrageous prices are due to a severe imbalance between supply and demand. Too many hungry n sex-starved men and too few women.

Hopefully, this is going to change soon, with the opening up of our borders.
And I like to see a bevy of cute n natural SYTs lining up for me, just like the good old days, instead of the usual plastic women n old aunties.

Bros, don’t we all deserve younger n prettier women?? Unless you're a gerontophile.

The damage for booking and ST could also drop substantially.

However, this may take a while because the passport n customs officers in China dissuade all girls from going overseas. Definitely no tourism. Even those going to study and work are discouraged. Several girls have told me.

I can't help but reflect on the good old days.

When I first started going to TAM/LV in 2009, ST was $300-500 for young women and SYTs. A little lower if you met the same girls at Dynasty. In contrast, now just booking a plastic woman or aunty to sit with u will cost the same as ST of a much prettier n younger SYT in 2009!!

I had met several $100 GL streetwalkers at TAM/LV in 2009. They increased their ST to $300-500!!

"Location, location, location" is not limited to real estate investing. THE location where u first meet your dream girl is just as important.

Another factor is TIMING.

Let me give u an example. If a man was lucky, he could hv met Norma Jeane Mortenson when she was 16. She would be thrilled to let him have her pussy for $10. If he had met her 10 yrs later, when she was known as Marilyn Monroe, he won't be able to see the color of her panties even if he offered $10,000!

Likewise, many PRC "singers" who had made big bucks in SG were cheap hoes back home when they were much younger.

Yet, many local men would get into "flower war" to win their pussies. It's inexplicable and really pathetic.

I suppose the winner of the 'war" would get a rare boost to his fragile ego. In that sense it's priceless...

But a man's self-esteem and his masculine value shouldn't be dependent on any external factors. It must come from within...

Your comments will be appreciated.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.