Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LordAvernus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKman View Post
Attitude like that is the reason why locals get bad service and rejected by the girls...
Yeah right and ONLY LOCALS have bad attitude. Do me a favour, you lot. Stop the fucking stereotyping and get off your one-dimensional thinking.

Firstly, not ALL LOCALs give bad attitude.

Secondly, by airing out the discrimination against locals in their own country doesn't equate to having a bad attitude. If you don't serve a Japanese or Australian in their own territory and they speak out against that, I am not sure that amounts to BAD ATTITUDE. So for fucks sake, stop being stupid and pea-brained. If that is the case, I am very sure the Aussies and Japs have atrociously-bad attitude.

Thirdly, locals having "bad attitude" is not a fact because something that is so sweeping or stereotypical CANNOT BE FACTUAL. All Caucasian girls have huge boobs. All Asians are poor. All whores are good in bed. These cannot be factual. Saying ALL LOCALS have shitty attitude is such a sweeping statement it cannot be factual.

Fourthly, whilst I agree with the strict customs control of late, I still maintain that if you do not wish to take locals, then you have no place to be here in the first place. You are already engaging in a "business" that carries with it risks. You can jolly well give a lot of excuses but at the end of the day, what makes you think the police in London or Sydney won't be a westerner in disguise ready to pounce as part of an anti-vice operation. Yet, you never hear of these chaps rejecting locals in London or Sydney or even in Kabukicho. Yet, by rejecting outright locals here in Sg, you can give a million excuses and cover them up with a lot of justification. Sorry, but I don't buy that.

Being outspoken in your own country isn't bad attitude. It's called standing up for yourself and your countrymen. Its called having pride. It by no means mean you display a bad attitude towards others. Just like how others stereotypically labels an individual as having bad attitude and therefore associate you with that group, so can I, as a paying customer, label service providers ( who by the way should be serving you instead of picking and being choosy) also have a right to air my views with regards to the satisfaction level of the service provider.

At the end of the day, its still back to the same conclusion. In Japan or South Korea and any other parts of the world, if you don't serve locals, get out. Plain and simple.

And Singapore shouldn't be no different. This is our land. You think we have bad attitude ( when actually we give generous tips - Not everyone but people do), then by all means, go to your London or Sydney.

Don't wanna come here? Big deal. There are also providers that entertain currency, not just you. We have the money. At most, fly off to other countries or locales and give our money to better-deserving ladyboys.

Last but not least, I am not saying some locals aren't at fault. There are those that are miserly etc etc etc. Of course there are. But there are always this kind of people within every country and race. To say ALL LOCALS are like that is ( I am sorry) hard to stomach.

I, therefore, maintain my stand: As in Japan and South Korea, if you do not serve locals, then please leave. Otherwise, you are most welcome to ply your trade here ( assuming you get past the incredibly stringent customs here).

Good day, gentlemen.