Thread: Kena ghosted
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of
Re: Kena ghosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Well yeah I'm moving on, just wondering if anyone has such experiences too. But if the girl didn't feel good about me, she wouldn't have proceeded with the deed right?

I was thinking of deleting the telegram chat between me and her since we agreed it's NSA, then I realised she has blocked me.
I did block someone before, she has a les partner. After few times with her, she kind of like hinting me whether I'm interested being in a relationship with her.
And blocked her after that.
And I can't be sure whether someone will still proceed if they don't feel so good about you.
Just saying the worst. you know sometimes the ML cmi, but you still proceed with the GQ because you have the urge, but swear to never return. LOL
But anyway, since it is a mutual agreement of NSA, then probably it is just her well of cutting things clean.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin