View Single Post
Old 15-09-2022, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic) PI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post

Also, if you're not in with the Korean manager you have no chance to even sit with a looker.

Has this changed post-pandemic?
I remember this being the situation in 2018-2020. If you read my reports back then I think I remember expressing some frustration about how some girls would turn down offers to bar fine. I was still able to get gems but it was definitely a chore to do it.

Right now things are much more fair in that there are less tourists in general. I still see a lot of Koreans but walking street is not crowded like it used to be.
The number of ang moh tourists is way down from before and it's very noticeable. Most of the ang moh I see are more long term "staycation" visitors of the Philippines or expats.

In the bars with the bigger lineups I see at least 2-3 girls i'd barfine if I really wanted to. Whereas pre-covid I had to check out the day time and night time bars constantly to find just one reasonable looking BF.

It also helps that I don't drink in bars anymore...my judgement is much better now. It saves me lots of $ as well. It is my personal policy now that I don't drink beer in bars if I plan on barfining that night.

One last thing..if Angeles returns to how it was precovid I will probably stop going forever and also tell bros here the truth if it gets that bad again. There are prettier girls in Thailand, Vietnam, and Indonesia at a similar price point.

Last edited by modusoperandi; 15-09-2022 at 11:46 AM.