View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Opinion on my decision to be with a Vietnamese lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
I was conflicted on whether to post this but decided to seek opinions from bros as this is something i can’t tell anyone around me including my family and friends.
what is it you cannot accept of her past? divorced? kid? ktv? not unacceptable, but your story didn't have anything else that appear unacceptable.

i was and am in love with a few viets. it takes time and experience to see through the truths and lies. there will be lies, yes. but what kind? the decision should be clear once you uncover the types of lies.

the love rival should be the problem anyway. are you winning? else you will deal with jealousy daily. this drives you nuts.

ultimately, love prevails in this universe.