View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Celebrity spa owner and Thai Masseue.

Angie do her work , surf Tripadvisor reading feedback from spa customers , replying to feedback,checking accounts..

Angie ,calling Daisy thru phone

" mistress,i am now applying credit card for you.may i have your photo and scanned Work Permit pass front and back pls?"
Daisy smiling,and turn to look at Angie office thru window
Daisy then took out her WP pass , took pic of WP front and back and then sent to Angie phone
Angie then supplied necessary docs to her bank app

Daisy then read and replied to her customers' queries on Telegram

Noon, Angie phone called Daisy
‘ mistress, I need to go out for lunch”

Daisy turned towards Angie office window, then
Walk towards Angie office and opened , entered, then closed door
Angie looked at her with pleading eyes, jacket opened , breasts shown

Inspecting the skirt hung on wall earlier, Daisy shook her head, saying “ cannot go out, your skirt still wet”

Angie feeling stressed,” but I will be expecting foreign visitor from Paris Wellness institute who will come at 4pm “

Daisy: oh? Let me help you to bring lunch to you from club lounge. As for your skirt, let me dry it faster “
She then took skirt off wall hook, spread it and placed on coffee table
Daisy then lowered the temperature of air conditioner,
Daisy : ok, I am going out for lunch, now do your work and I will bring lunch to you
Daisy then closed door
In mean time, Angie started feeling cold and start to shiver, covering her body by closing jacket, rubbing her hands