View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Medan - Indonesia

BANDAR BARU
Firstly i would suggest that anyone who has access to a reasonable amount of sexual playgrounds not to bother going.

I firstly caught a becak from jl SM raja to the termianl sinabung jaya..where all the local buses go to brestagi...there is no terminal perse just a section of the road where all these buses hang out...cost from medan to bandar baru..10k..pretty easy to notice if you look at the street adresses.

Quite a reasonable amount of bungalows to stay at, all very low quality cost 50-90k, if u want hot water the they want u to take a apartment with two rooms costing 250k.

Ask the staff to take u looking at girls and they claim they all sleeping, they tell u a exaggerated amount of available girls..quoting close to 100 in 5-6 complexes.
In reality there are abt 30 girls in 3-4 houses. The girls are generally younger, but they not very attractive and tend to be the slim but big belly types.
My issues was they the guys were resistamt to take me around, wanting to bring girls to me, and when they did, the girls generally unsuitable, next when i did go around myself, i saw two girls who then the mamy wanted my "agent to come pick her up"

By the time the staff came to pick her up she was gone...turns out that one gal had gone to see her bf so wanst working, the other was hesitant to see a foreigner even tho im chinese looking.

Then i found out that locals pay 150k for sex without a bj, if u want a bj then its closer to 300. The same girl who said she didnt want to go with a foreigner was later told she would go with me but for 300.
By this time i was frustrated and was prepared to go to sleep, but the guy brought me a presentable girl for 200k so i thought why not try.

In the bedroom, whilst she is young and with still acne and the young skin, she had a beer belly and she wanted sex with bj for 400k, i said dnt bother, the sex was quite bad, star fish, nothing to complain about but certainly not worth recommending..all up for 200k which the staff member gets 50k commission..even tho it has been claimed he gets no commsiion.

So in summary, go 1hrs from medan stay in mozzie infested rooms just so u can get bad sex for 200k, might as well stay in medan visit hotel istana for a older yet better body girls for 380k.