View Single Post
Old 19-09-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 11
housewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhousewalk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Over Price for Local FLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by babe90 View Post
Hi how much u pay? U pay so much of course got gfe feeling la. I like girls who are natural..
Bro she's as natural as you can get.Let me continue, she is exactly like your neighbors daughter just completed school. Very pure looking without a drop of makeup on her face. By the way she and her friend are not doing full time only as and when they need the extra cash. So most probably they should not be termed as FL. most is 2 to 3 times a month. Lovemaking was exceptionally wonderful as she would french you like no tomorrow and would grab you so tight like your long lost lover. Not a wee bit of a time watcher as after the deed we cleaned ourselves and was all dressed up to leave she said if we could spend more time which we did and she talked more about herself.
Found her to be honest in her conversation and gave her some sound advice which she agreed. So for bros out there who have a chance to spend time with her please do treat her nice cause in my opinion this young lady truly deserve it putting the cash payment aside. For me is the honesty and the satisfaction i would get from the fl that is the ultimate reason for cheogning.
Pricing is to each individual even $100 is ex to some and maybe $500 is cheap to some. It really depends what you are looking for.
Her looks are not that gorgeous like model but just normal. As for her age do not except exceptional big boobs like i said she.s not a pro.
Enjoy
Cheers