View Single Post
Old 19-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Getting a Divorce

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
All marriage must work together one. I fight with my wife often but after fight one party need to give in. Cannot 100% everytime I win or she win. Not easy cfm esp now this period alot of stress and stuff.
Jia you all
Giving in can be the easy way out, but it is absolutely ruinous in the long run if only one party does all the giving in. It's a common thread among all the stories here, including my own history.

It's also about both people moving in the same direction, and working together to keep going in that direction.

That's the hard part.

And sometimes when paths diverge irrevocably with neither party willing to negotiate, it is just time to part.

I believe now it is absolutely true that agreeability in life's goals is the most important factor in relationship longevity.