View Single Post
Old 29-03-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 11
publicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpublicagent is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pushing my wife over the edge

MIA for a long time because I'm unable to keep up with the action and demands. I'll provide highlights instead of detailed action.

Most awkward moment
Ever had the moment where someone you know recognise you for something you did? That awkwardness happened to Belle at work when her boss, was talking to her. Pete is a samster and when he saw the pics here, he found those lips and body familiar. One day, he just casually spoke to Belle and in her presence, he used the name Belle to address her. Because of the suddenness, Belle was caught offguard and her hesitation in action helped Pete confirm that she was indeed the Belle being talked about here. In exchange for secrecy, Pete is now one of Belle's FB. Awkward, but good for me because there is 1 more person to help service Belle so I dont have to work so hard.

Most Crazy Moment
Belle has had an insatiable appetite for cocks, and she had been constantly trying to do new things. This event was so crazy and unacceptable by me that we actually quarrelled pretty badly over this. During her WFH one day, she went downstairs to grab something from 7-11. My estate is undergoing upgrades and there are foreign workers all around. Belle went down in her loose shorts and singlet commando. From the side, you can see her boobs and from certain angles you can see her pussy. I'm totally fine with that because I don't mind guys looking at my hot and slutty wife. So, when she was walking down, she caught a few foreign workers checking her out. I don't know what she was thinking, but she asked them "nice? You like?" Their faces gave it all away. Belle just walked on to 7-11. She grabbed a box of condoms and walked back to the workers, showing them the condoms she bought and subtly signaled them to follow her. She went to the upper level of the MSCP and the workers were following her like a students following the teacher. The smell of their sweat turned Belle on. She couldn't imagine sucking their cock, so she told them as long as they put on the condom, they could fuck her. None of them moved as you can imagine how scared and shocked they were. But Belle stripped naked, sat on the floor and started fingering herself. After realising she was serious, 1 of the worker took a condom and capped himself. Belle was scared but excited. She closed her eyes to avoid seeing the worker fuck her. With her eyes closed, she felt one after another cock fuck her. A total of 5 workers got lucky and fucked Belle in the MSCP. When Belle confessed about this, we really quarrelled big time. The risks, the danger etc. Long story short, Belle promised to be more rational and stick to agreed boundaries.

Most Epic Moment
We were having regular threesomes with Belle's FB and she simply loved creampies. And my fetish for sloppy seconds grew. The feeling of fucking Belle after someone came inside her is just beyond this world. We arranged for a creampie gangbang for Belle as her birthday present. While I wanted to keep it as a surprise, it was something we had to discuss about. We selected 15 guys for this gangbang and all agreed to go for healthcheck right before the gb to ensure everyone's safety. On Belle's birthday, all 15 dudes took turns fucking Belle and came inside her. When it was my turn to collect my trophy, her pussy was already all well used up. Her pussy, thighs, legs, the bed, the floor, all had cum all over. It was a cum galore. It was only on hindsight that we realised how stupid it was. The pill is not 100% effective and Belle could have gotten pregnant.