View Single Post
Old 07-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

My cock was wet and ready for fap. But my cautious self was telling me to be careful. Last thing to do is get caught, so I went back to my dining table, slowly finishing the last of my coffee while planning my next move.

I was so close to victory.. but then I remember all the other bros who get caught. Usually it's something stupid. Something they didn't notice and become complacent. I manage to reach this point, if I let my kukujiao override me and something bad happens.. I will regret it forever.

What if suddenly one of them turn back in 15 minutes because forgot something? I don't know for sure, but it is a risk I am not willing to take to claim my prize. I rather sit and sweat there, balls getting blue and wait until I think it's safe. It would be so sad and stupid if I get caught climbing up to take the SD card out. How to explain to my gf? Light suddenly spoil and I go and change bulb? Definitely instant death. Need to plan my action.

First mission is to recover the SD card. I brought a chair into the toilet and then close the door and pretend to shit. If suddenly someone come back, be it my gf and friends, I have time to rescue myself. Once I get the cards out of the cams, I can check if the coast is clear before I happily step out of the toilet with the chair, which I did.

The next step is to load the SD cards into my PC. This one is easy.. copying to a hidden folder I have prepared beforehand. My heart skip a beat as the window opened. The hidden cam folder was there. Phew! I right clicked the folder and checked. 75 files was inside.

There will be a few gb of vids that I need to transfer from 2 cards. I didn't want to spoil my experience with the preview thumbnails(naked thumbnails of S and C), so I remembered what time S and C showered last night. I selected detail view instead of thumbnails, and then copied the clips that are timestamped around 10 minutes before and after the showering period.

I copied from the 1st card.. then the 2nd.

The copy window green bar slowly reached the end.

*20 seconds remaining*

*10 seconds remaining*

*Ping*. The window closed, the copying is done.

Now THIS is it. The feeling was so powerful then. Even as I am retelling my story now, my heart is beating hard.. but nowhere as close as when it actually happened

What now?

I closed the curtains, took some toilet paper, and opened a xhamster video. If my gf suddenly came back while I was doing the deed, I could use the xhamster video as cover.

Everything was ready to go. I stood up, dropped my shorts and underwear. The crotch area was completely drench in precum. I started to stroke my cock to get it hard and ready for the vids.

I opened the folder with the clips from the cam hidden in the lighting. The angle was from high up, facing the toilet door. This will give me a nice view of S and C entering the toilet and stripping naked.

Cock in hand, I opened the first video clip. The video showed a image of the dark toilet and lit portion of the hallway outside. I sighed loudly.. glad that the recording was successful. If for some reason it stop recording during their shower, I must be the most unlucky guy in the world..

It was still before C entered the toilet. I fast forward the video to the end of the clip. Still dark. Next video clip, also dark. I played the video to listen to the chat we were having outside. It felt.. oddly satisfying.

I opened the 3rd clip. As they say, the third time's the charm. Fast forward about 30 seconds.. then a figure walked outside the toilet. Boom! The light turned on. That figure was..

Me!

Suddenly I remembered showing my friends the toilet. S, C and M followed and entered the toilets. I remember C closing the door about 1 minute after I showed them around. With anticipation to the max.. I skipped forward about 60 seconds.

I watched as C stepped into the toilet by herself and closed the door behind her. She put her clothes on the towel rail and her toiletries bag down on the countertop and looked towards the mirror. She was dressed in her t shirt and shorts.

Now I'm in forbidden territory..