Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Oxford988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
After getting horny staying at Toyo. I decided to try for Matsushima. I had hoped to find Rika, the girl whom I last tried prior to the pandemic.

I reached the shop and asked the mamasan if Rika was still around (using translation app) She said no. I’m not sure if Rika is no longer around or she is not available today but I suspect she has long since left.

Disappointed I left and at the shop beside where Rika’s was, I saw a really cute looking lady who caught my eye. I immediately asked for her. A bit unusual since I would usually look around first. As usual after saying I knew no Japanese, the mamasan looked at her and she agreed. We went upstairs.

This girl was really sweet and I must say the experience was really GOOD. Her name was Azusa and after some small talk we proceeded to shower. Unusually Azusa started frenching me when she was washing me up. She also blew me in the shower as well. But her frenching was incessant and continued almost throughout the entire session.

I opted for the 60 min option and it was well worth the time. I enjoy kissing a lot and Azusa’s kissing was passionate, giving a really good GFE.

I also fingered her for some time and she truly enjoyed it. I must say this is one of the times I feel the action was really mutually enjoyable and I have had a lot of sex in my lifetime !

I’ll most definitely go again before I leave !
Hi bro, can share the shop name/location for Azusa?

Wondering any place in kyoto?

Many thanks