View Single Post
Old 03-12-2022, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petar View Post
Bro, more pls. She chio? Big boob? How u noe her and up her?
Milf mid forties . Wouldnt call her chio but decently maintained for her age . She is extremely fair skinned . Unfort her tits are small and have the weirdest looking nipples, although they are pink .

i feedback she has a huge hairy pussy (not complaining) and she has taken initiative to book brazilian after back from hols ! Hah ! Ok sure !!

She is damn confident of her sex "skills" and frequently say i sure buay tahan if she go all out to pleasure me . Will let her try . But she doesnt noe 弟弟me is a seasoned sex maniac hahaha nothing i ve not seen before .

Currently gameplan is to groom her to accept more naughty sexual activities like mmf 3somes, public flashing , taking nude selfies w face and anal sex ( ok this one i ve not tried myself) .

Update more if have time .....

Cheers bros