Old 25-10-2022, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ryllensis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sharing Traditional Thai massage with genuine JG

I’ve returned for May’s massage for 4times already.

Her massage is authentic, strong, and on point. I’ve tried quite a few Thai masseuse in jb, so far she is among the top, on par with old auntie I met in Thong Thai holiday plaza pre-covid (now no way to be found already)

As for juagen, hers is authentic and one of the best I found. To me, her skills are comparable to miyuki from baliestier road. Likewise no hanky panky, no cold drinks and if can, no release for 3days for max effect.

Recently she introduced new service, herbal massage. Basically she wraps herbs she brought in from Thailand into bun shape and steam it. So during normal massage and juagen, she will apply hot steamed bun on you (kind of similar to hot stone). It helps improve blood circulation and clear blockage.

If you opt for this service, min 2hours is suggested, best to take 3hours massage to get your whole body covered. And do check with her if herb still have stock or not, bcos last time I went there she said she didn’t buy much, want to observe the market 1st.

For me, the herb bun not only improved circulation but also help make the massage more relaxing.

Damage wise for this new service last I talked to her she haven’t made up her mind yet so please check with her directly.

Wechat: suphaphon100825

And please don’t ask for discount la, if you compare her price before and after covid you will understand why I say so.

Damn I’m bad in writing FR