View Single Post
Old 30-11-2021, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

“I don’t know… like how we tried in the pool just now? sorry ok.. i don’t want to lean on any tree or touch it. too creepy… I’m scared, really cannot”

me : then why you that time can....…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what that time??

me : ok ok.. nevermind. you mentioned dapao food somewhere? where?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no. tell me. what you mean by that?…….

I sat and kept quiet, she was obviously upset, looking at me with that pissed face of hers. She pulled a bit hard on arm and shook..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : what did that crazy woman tell you??

me : let’s skip this ok. sorry i brought it up

her : no please. tell me what lies she told you!

I looked at her, she was crying already.. it was FUCKING AWKWARD…. I let out a long breath…

me : she said ….. she said she saw you two do at the beach and in the ocean.

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her didn’t respond immediately… However, she started to sniff more…

me : look. i’m sorry ok. i was the one who said fresh start, sorry. Shouldn’t have brought it up.

her : i’m sorry. but you cannot believe everything #1 told you ok? she’s been against me ever since my promotion.

me: your promotion? oh gosh. congrats!!! that’s really fast!

It was a big deal in her job…

me : wait. then what about #1? and #2? and #4? did they get promoted?

those 3 have been in her company way longer than she was.

her : nope. I don’t know why also. but #1….. her! she’s been really mean to me ever since!

me : wait, when were you promoted?

her : since Feb.

me : so that was before #4’s wedding?

her : yup. about 2 months.

me : do the others know that #1 is against you? actually I sensed it too.

we both became less tense, she was just leaning on my shoulder and we cuddled again under the blanket as the room was getting cold despite the living area being ventilated with natural air.

her : so it’s not just me.. I’ve been really patient with her. she’s like, nice to me in person, but I keep hearing stuff she does behind my back that are just seriously horrible, like our friendship doesn’t even exist, like I was her enemy! I kept thinking she’s dealing badly with her separation… didn’t want to think it’s the promotion. but the things she’s been doing… spreading rumours about me…

me : rumours? so the diving trip indian guy is just a rumour?

she struggled to reply. I waited…. my hopes that it was just a rumour faded away quickly…. if it didn’t happen, she wouldn’t take so long to respond.

her : i’m sorry ok.. I don’t know how it happened. there was so much stress and

me : it’s ok. it’s ok. no need to talk about it. it’s all in the past. I don’t care ok. you were single also. there’s nothing wrong. (i tried to switch topic because I didn’t want to hear it from her anymore!) so what rum

her : no. it’s not ok! yes I was single but it was wrong. but I really need you to understand ok…

she grabbed my arm, sat a little bit away and looked up at me… her eyes were red.

me : ok. go ahead.

I looked away from her. not sure how I could take what she was going to share, but one thing was for sure, I’m not going to ask every single bit of what #1 told me to confirm, otherwise this conversation is just going to drag until no end.

her : ……erm……. that trip…. I already knew something wasn’t right… I guess, I was feeling really upset? especially since #5 was also settling on a date for her wedding.

me : like being left behind?

her : yes… you can understand right.. my best friend getting married……. work was also getting harder, people’s attitude towards me changed at work also….

me : is it because #1 was spreading rumours around?

her : she told others I slept with some client to get promoted.

me : haha!

her : why? why you laugh??

me : who would believe her???

her : yes! I know right! but somehow some ppl chose to believe that instead! thankfully, it was just a small group of them. I think this made #1 even more angry. ok, with you, I will just be honest. I know she’s angry! I’m not going to give her the benefit of the doubt anymore! especially after what she did on the trip.

me : what the fuck she did??

she frowned at me, doesn’t like it when I swear.. i ignored her, dying to know the truth.

her : she kept trying to pair me and him, kept reminding us that I was single and he was divorced. we should hook up all these. I don’t know why also, he kept trying to get close to me………….. and ever since you…. there hasn’t been any…… i mean…. you know…. no guy ever pay attention to me… i don’t know.. the pressure from parents, the pressure at work… i’m the last one, not even in a relationship! #1 kept making me feel bad. she acted like it was out of concern, worried i’m lonely. she made it seem like she cared, but she was just trying to make me behave like the rumours she started! and I was so stupid!

she stopped to catch her breath, I could see how overwhelming it was for her, couldn’t help but feel the anger subside, and actually consoled her. hugged her.. pat her back…

me : its ok. i can imagine. it’s really not easy… I can imagine how much pressure you were under, especially when #5 is also getting married. it’s like a social pressure. it’s a really thing.. when didn’t you contact me?

she looked at me animatedly and shook my arm : I DID!! I DID!!! but you didn’t reply my messages?

me : what? wait what? when???

her : when #4 posted in the group.. she was doing it on purpose! I asked her to help me post in the group to get your attention.. I even private messaged you…

Suddenly, my face was so hot with pressure… FUCK FUCK FUCK!! all these could have been avoided???? wait…. wait…. suddenly, I realise… FUCK MAN! WHY WAS I SO CHILDISH AND BLOCKED HER???

me : oh shit…. i’m so sorry … I really didn’t see…

her : I thought you were done permanently with me! and also, #1 was like goading me, telling me that you were dating a malay woman already. I never should have believed her! I should have known she was just trying to manipulate me!

oh fuck.. I started to panic…. #1 didn’t lie.. how the fuck she knew? saw me perhaps??? I didn’t dare to tell the truth and just kept quiet.

me : she really is a horrible person man.

her : I kept telling myself that she was behaving like this because she was hurting from her marriage! after all, according to her, her husband wanted to split when their fertility tests came back.

me : you sure that’s the full story? they aren’t married for a full year and decided to just give up? doctors usually recommend to keep trying what.

her : I don’t know…. I don’t want to speculate…. but she has really changed so much, a completely different person now even though she pretends to care.

me : i’m not even sure if she has changed, maybe this was her all along. you know I’ve never liked her.. she’s too full of herself and I don’t know why you all keep entertaining her.

she kept quiet. I could tell she realised I was right, but didn’t want to commit to it and allow #1 to change her character and bitch about her.

me : you ok? what else did #1 also do? was she also, like you know.. had a hand in you and that indian guy?

she was deep in thought, then finally : yes.. i think so…..

me : what happened??

her : you promise you won’t be angry?

me : yes

her : when we reached the place, the weather was bad after our first dive… somehow the rest seemed to want to stay in their rooms with their partners, it was just me him and #1. #2 and #3 didn’t come also…. before that already, he was very nice to me. kept saying nice things to me. praise me… praise my looks. i was so not used to it!

FUCK MAN! the slut who let an indian old man fucked her was blushing!

she looked at me , then shook my arm again… : i’m so sorry ok. are you angry?

fuck, I didn’t realise that my dulan expression was obvious.

I lied : no no. just angry at #1… he purposely get a sweet talker knowing you’d be vulnerable during that period when they are all getting married.. go on..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : yes! precisely! i was really vulnerable. somehow, I felt like a complete different person! I can’t even recognise myself when I think back about it! (another sentence that irked me a lot)

me : were you attracted to him?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : NOOO! he’s much older you know. I don’t even know why I agreed to hang out with them.. I guess I was just really bored…. and maybe #1 was right.. the loneliness was getting to me. I guess I felt desperate?

me: so how did it happen? he courted you ?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no……. don’t be angry ok… i realise how stupid I was…. he invited us to his room to drink. me and #1…….. she said she went back to her room to call her husband, and told us to continue drinking first. her room was right next to his, so I didn’t suspect anything or worry, after all she can just pop back over within seconds. I thought she’d be coming, so I let my guard down….. you know I really cannot drink well….. he kept asking me to vent my troubles, asked about work…. kept saying nice things to me….. i’ve not had such attention ever since we broke up……. started to feel very hot from the drink…

me : what kind of hot? face flushed or turned on kind of hot(LIKE YOUR FUCKING RED FACE NOW YOU FUCKING SLUT)?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : I don’t know… i guess… both…. he also asked if I was upset because of you being attached liao…

me : wait… how the fuck he know about me???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : precisely!!! I was rather drunk already… started to cry… he was very sweet and …. the mistake happened… by the time I woke up sober…… too late already….

me : wait. did he like drug you and rape you? or get you drunk then rape?? we should make a police report!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… it’s not just his fault… i’m so sorry ok.. i was really weak mentally…….. also, #1 never complain about the drink also…

me : yes i know you were weak. cos of the alcohol ma. he may have spiked your drink also? don’t forget he’s so much older. he knew what he was doing man… you sure he didn’t rape you? now it’s not the time to be nice…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no… it wasn’t rape…. i think I was ok with it…

her desperate need to prevent me from escalating accidentally made the slut who let an indian old man fucked her reveal her fucking true desire…

me : ok with it??? meaning??? you wanted it also la?

I lost my cool, sounded sarcastic already like I was last night… but remembering her weeping made me hold back some spite

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : i’m really sorry ok…

me : stop apologising…. i told you i can understand how difficult it was for you already.. just share the truth ok. I want to understand also… so you enjoyed it with him la?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : ……. yes… but … i really don’t know what i was thinking ok. it didn’t mean anything at all.

me : isn’t that worse?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : I mean… i mean… i thought he wanted a relationship…. I just really wasn’t thinking… things just seemed to keep happening on it’s own… like I wasn’t in control…

me : just keep happening? you mean the sex or….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : no no.. i meant.. like… like…. you know… others finding out.. him holding my hand in front of them… I was also very embarrassed about the pre marital, you know.. sex…. didn’t want others to think i’m someone who sleeps with a stranger on first date…. i just kept going along with it… until…… like it felt like he was serious..... about me…… i thought just give him a chance to try if we can work.…

me: until? wait you are not with him anymore already right…

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : OF COURSE NOT LA!

me : then what about the beach thing.. the one you two went for a walk….

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her’s face was fucking red already… i wasn’t sure if it was embarrassment, or is she feeling horny by remembering their hot steamy weeks/months of affair?? she too awhile to answer…

me : how long you two lasted ah?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : the beach.. wait.. let me explain first… we went for a walk because I wanted to have a serious talk with him, so he wouldn’t keep trying to get us to drink…

(keep forcing you to drink???? you mean keep trying to make you horny to fuck is it???)

me : so how the talk went?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : he told me a sob story about his previous marriage… how he regrets not giving her enough attention. telling me he wanted to cherish and treasure someone now…… I actually wanted to use that opportunity to break it off with him… he even hinted to me that he might consider remarrying…….. he was saying all the things he knew that would make me weak to him…..

me : weak to him???

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : you know… like… find it hard to end things with him.....

me : oh ok…. then after the talk, you all went back straight la..

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : … yup yup… it was going to rain already…

me : so how long you two lasted?

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her : not long! I realise he was lying about everything….. I also start to figure out, I think #1 did it on purpose.. set me up with him… then get me drunk and left me with him…. she spread in the office about me and used this incident as proof… I really kept my cool with her already, but #4 secretly did something about it. #1 will be changing company soon.

me : ok good good. #4’s really a true friend.. good to get such toxic people away, she must be so jealous you got the promotion over her, and you were so much younger. this is NOT a true friend ok… please cut her out of your life… OUR lives ok!

the slut who let an indian old man fucked her hugged me tight and looked at me : yes…. OUR lives together! fresh start ok??? can you forgive me??

me : forgive you?? what’s there to forgive?? we weren’t together at that time also. it was my fault also, if I saw your message…. you know….