View Single Post
Old 02-02-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 12
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
alot of FL already charge more than GL now
agents eating all the money
there are very few legit standalone FLs
yah, I dont really fancy those internet freelancers. They say SGD180 per fuck per hour, but usually after the fuck, they rush you to shower and off you go within 30 minutes as they answer the next customer who might be coming up soon. I kena a few times.

and the idiotic thing is when you have to pretend to visit your friend and bypass those security guards. If not, you gotta wait at the lobby before she message you the password to clear the auto lock doors, and while waiting, the residents walk past you and stare at you. actually they know why you are there