Old 30-08-2022, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sighwaa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How i Lost my virginity at a street soccer court

I have just turned 18 at that point of time and i have never had any sexual experience with any girls or whatsoever besides bonking myself. One fine night, I was hanging out with my poly friend ( girl ) who decided to bring along her tenant along, a 20 year old vietnam girl who come to singapore to study law. She has a amazing body, really very curvy and small boobs. We were just sitting on the floor at a street soccer court drinking absolute vodka. 10pm hits and the lights went out, it was really dark at that moment. We started to play truth or dare. It all started with some truth questions and there comes the dare. My poly friend dared me to makeout with the viet girl and i did. She was really wild as my mouth was all covered with her saliva. After that one makeout, she dared me to makeout with her again and again everytime it comes to my turn. Just when the last time she makeout with me, she whispered in my ears " i wanna fuck you" and began taking off my pants and start giving my BJ INFRONT OF MY POLY FRIEND. As that was my first time, after 1min of BJ i felt like cumming already and i stopped her. She pulled me to the corner of the court and remove her pants, lie down in missionary style and thats when i lost my virignity. TBH it hurts like crazy when i put it in but it was all heaven after a few pumps. she was moaning quite loudly i had to stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her out before cumming in her. I went home after that apologised for cumming in her and she said " its okay, i am on pills" Next day, she invited me over where i fuck her again. Good and unforgettable first time