View Single Post
Old 25-07-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Charleslec is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCharleslec is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing My Friend's Girlfriend (Multiple times)

Continued

We boarded the plane and luck may have it, I was seated beside her. The entire ~3hour flight, my heart rate was elevated by seeing her smooth thighs and her exposed shoulders that keep bumping into me (the only time I'm thankful for small economy seat hehe) I did try to peep to see her cleavage but not much thrill as can't see her nipples.

We talked, and I'd crack some joke so that I could put my hands on her thigh when we laugh about it. Her white smile and short skirt, almost exposing her panties, just made me hornier.

When walking through immigration and collecting our luggage, I can't keep looking at her bubble butt in that white skirt. I was soooo horny that I was thinking of f*king Naomi while imagining E. (That's bit sick but whatever, I needed my load of out me)

Nothing much happened until after we checked into the hotel and ready to go to the beach area to chill (we stayed in a resort). There she was, E walking down to the lobby with a see through thin white button up shirt and shorts. My jaw nearly dropped seeing her in that outfit. She was wearing a back bikini inside with her hair tied up in ponytail.

We walked to the pool area and decided to hang there for a bit as beach had no shade and was too hot. E spreaded her beach towel, removed her shirt & pants, and lied on the bench to sun bath.

[Image for reference only]

Her curvy and slim body in those bikini was just next level. Of course I was prepared this trip to stalk her, so I put on my sunglass, took the bench behind her on the right side and pretend to read my book while others went to play in the pool.

Because she was facing the pool, I had the ass view the whole time. I was imagining of stripping her bikini off and painting her p*ssy from the back. After staring for a good 10minutes, my friend J asked me to join them in the pool. My little bro was so erected from my imagination that I couldn't stand up. I quickly gave some excuse that I'll join in 2mins after I finish this chapter of my book.

Lucky J and others didn't try to pull me in the pool - else I'd be exposed.

I tried to think of something else so my little bro can calm down but my eyes couldn't stop looking at E. After few mins of thinking of grandmothers (this always work to calm my little bro), I stood up, went over to E and gave her a light squeeze on her shoulders.

Me: Eh, wanna join us in the pool? J is calling.
E: (Turned to the right and cover her eyes from the sun with one hand) It's ok, you go first. I join you guys later. Can you pass me my water?

I turned to take her water which was situated near her feet. While leaning to grab her bottle, Again my eyes auto peek at her p*ssy/ass with my sunglasses still on.

I saw something white-ish around her inner thigh near her p*ssy. I thought to myself, could it be J's cum (naughty couple had a quickie when we checked in?) or was it just leftover sunblock lotion.

Should I be playful and ask her "eh you guys naughty ah, did a quickie just now while everyone waited in the lobby for you both (with a smirk)." ?

Or should I just keep quite and ignore it. After all, they're a couple, none of my business if they want to f*ck after checking in.

To be continued tomorrow.