View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

me : it’s ok… just tell me…

she was shaking a little… it was already almost 10 minutes since she wanted to tell me something, something she’s been hiding… I hugged her to reassure her that it’s alright, its ok for her to be honest.. but as time went by, I got impatient and loosen my hug. She felt it, then hugged me back, TIGHT!

her : i’m sorry ok…

me : just tell me, what is it? you still don’t trust that I can understanding??

her : yes I trust you… just still scared and ashamed sometimes……..

me : is it what happened at the beach? the dive trip….

she waited for a while, then finally … : ………….. erm yes…….. i initiated the beach walk when he wanted to….. erm…. make… no no.. i mean… f me…. it was like the 3rd day already, #1 kept teasing me openly during the dinners in front of everyone, I was so embarrassed, so I suggested the beach walk, so let him do already, so he cannot purposely loud again…..

me : oh… i can understand. #1 has a skill to get under our skins, BADLY… (i hugged her back)….. so what happened?

her : …. i thought maybe… blow him enough already. but he made me hold the tree…. then do from behind…….

me : and also in the sea?

her : how you know?????

me : it’s the manner you were trying so hard… like you were trying to replace memories for yourself… it’s ok, okay? I guessed it already.. see. i’m still here right……….. (she nodded) how was it ? in the sea?

her : scary? it was getting dark also. painful also. but he didn’t care, not like you…. no condom also.. I wanted to stop him but couldn’t… he shoot inside me….. sorry ok (i pulled her body and bent her towards the ground) ahhh.. what you doing????

She was light enough for me to easily move her around, got her to stand up while pressing her back, keeping faced down. Pulled her panties down with force, stretching it, despite it being brand new! she stepped out of it and I tossed it away. I took a moment to figure out how to get it down, then realised I got it all wrong. I put her flat on the sofa, wasn’t gentle about it. She was timid, worried that I was still angry with her for lying about her fucking Raj at the beach. lifted her legs and sat underneath them, ‘careful, slowly put your hands on the floor.” she seemed to know what I was going for, “don’t worry, I got hold of you” I tilted her body, her knees naturally folded and I sat closer to the edge, she put one leg across, gave me a good look at her bushy pussy and less bushy butthole….

me : you ok down there? (she nodded her head) how ah?

her : I don’t know… I think, not like that…

me : you tell me what to do can?

her : help me up..

then she sat me down, knelt reverse cowgirl on me first, then her hands reached backwards for me to hold, i lowered her forward, my penis inside her. she was already so fucking wet.. she was so fucking excited about this??? my penis bent forward, not exactly comfortable. At that point, I don’t even know how to pump her in that position. Her knees pushed backwards and we were FINALLY in that seated wheelbarrow position

her : hold my waist, help me move..

I was rather disturbed by how experienced she was at it, but she was right, all I needed to do was to hold her hips and and helped her fuck my penis… SHE WET!! even though it wasn’t as intense as our missionary positions, and she was the one doing most of the fucking… I lost all sense of concern about her feeling nauseated, gripped her waist tight and rammed her body against mine. She moaned out in pain also, it was a different angle, my penis head hitting the lower walls of her vagina for the first time, the deeper end, like she’s never felt before. Her head shook, I felt like a small fart inside her pussy… she was DONE and weak!

as we showered

me : don’t be so bothered about the past anymore ?

her : I can’t …

me : takes time… don’t worry, you will get over it. otherwise next time you see him how?

her : huh. I won’t see him again!

me : #5 ’s wedding?

her : he’s not invited!

me : oh ok… but still… if ever bump into him, I want you to feel ok, like those memories with him won’t affect anymore. like numb..

her : you help me ok….. (she squat down and started to suck my penis casually)

The weekend came, we moved back to my room at my parents’ place. I got worried by easily horny she had become, wanted to test her. Whenever she wanted, I said I was tired and needed rest. She had no mood swings or temper though, perhaps it was also because we were at my parents’ place? Sunday night came, she didn’t go back and chose to stay with me. I preferred my bed as it was a lot bigger than hers. We recuperated well over that weekend, didn’t even pet at all.. just went out like a normal couple, a sexless couple. She didn’t offer me a blowjob on the drive to work on Monday morning.. I was a little relieved, she felt like the old #6 again. After work, I picked her up..

her : huh? thought we not cooking tonight?

me: got surprise for you at home.

I brought her home and fucked her in another last position she pointed out that Raj had fucked in her….. the standing wheelbarrow! when we entered her bedroom, her mattress was already on the floor, with an additional sheet over it.

me: don’t worry, I came back and mopped and vacuumed the floor..

With her on the mattress on the floor, I lifted her waist easily, she wrapped her legs backwards around my waist. Handled her with ease, but aim and pushing in took some time. When I finally got my penis in, she was ALREADY WET! VERY WET! for someone skinny like her, I’m still very impressed.. her arms were folded and her face resting on the mattress, I GAVE IT TO HER! PILE DRIVE HER INTO OBLIVION! the rest during the weekend was good! My body felt so much better, stamina was better, BUT… I let my thoughts run loose, I imagined her being fucked in this position by Raj…. I imagined her being used by Raj……..

I couldn’t pull out…

FUCK! NO CONDOM!!!!

She told me she’d get the pill during her lunch the next day… She got busy as #5 ’s wedding was just that Friday. Nevertheless, I made sure that she got her orgasms daily. I didn’t want to go for the wedding to avoid #5 but she wanted me there with her. She didn’t want to seen as single. I told her I’d show up but book a room for ourselves upstairs so I can pop in and out of the banquet. Surprisingly, she never complain that it was a waste of money!

The wedding came, I took leave as well, drove her around but didn’t go up to either of the houses. Was able to avoid #5 completely. #2 and #3 were very surprised to see me! and they were delighted for #6 and I. #4 just gave me a cold hi, but wasn’t mean or anything. #1 kept her distance, obviously flirting with the groomsmen.. all younger ah bangs than her.… Perhaps, she’s always seen through my true colors? initially just wanted #6 as a fuck buddy… and gosh… #3 ’s boobs gotten even BIGGER after giving birth!

In the noon, I checked in, rested in the room. she came down with #4 to rest and use and additional toilet… but I suspected she wanted to get away from #1 .. I got up on my own and gave #6 a hug near the door, somehow getting a look of approval from #4 as she walked by and went to sit on the chair…

me : anything happened?

my lovely sweet gf: nope..

she did look ok, just tired. I whispered into her ear : you look hot in this…. can see through your thong… (her morning bridesmaid pastel green dress ……. I started to pull her red thong…)

she whispered back softly, but laughed a little : stop…. #4 ’s here……. your fault la.. make me wear this… one of the guys kept looking and talk to me!!!

me: show me who he is later…

I pulled her into the toilet and shut the door, shocking her…. then she giggled when I locked lips with her… I played with her thong, lifted up her dress and fingered her around her g spot. She was already WET! Guess the thong pulling helped ….. suddenly, there was a knock on the door “I’m going back down (to the conference room), give you two your private time”….. the moment the door closed, I lifted my lovely sweet gf up and brought her to the bed. We fucked on the bed, with her dress and thong still on…. I could last a little longer than usual, “was this getting too routine?” I thought to myself.. Both caught a short nap, then she got up and told me she’s going to invite #4 back here. maybe #2 and #3 too. #1 was exceptionally annoying, especially with the groomsman (all were married!), as she seemed like the only one without a partner for the wedding.

I continued to sleep, only to be waken by the sounds of women coming in with their stuff.. I woke up, in my t-shirt and just in my boxers and hid under the sheets. #2 and #3 surrounded me and sort of grilled me in a funny manner, wanting to find out how me and #6 get together… they even joked about what tricks i pulled to trick #6 into accepting me… #6 passed me a pair of shorts to sneak on under the sheets…. I regret not getting a suite then, headed to the pool and left the room for the 4 of them to rest and catch up. #6 texted me when they left the room to start preparing for the banquet, told me to get ready soon. I really dreaded going down, received another reminder message from her to go down, then started to change…

When I finally found the banquet hall, I saw her walking out quickly…

me : hey !

she saw me, waved at me, but continued to walk away….

she was crying.

I lost her when she went into the toilet. #4 came out looking at me with worry, along with #3 , who looked at me with a sort of uneasiness.

What the fuck just happened???

- to be continued -

Last edited by 1231231233; 04-12-2021 at 08:06 PM.