View Single Post
Old 14-07-2015, 11:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
I guess that the time she spent with the guy, what they have done I have no idea, any way of signs of sex? From her body? Can we tell if she had sex during the day?
TS, is that your only concern at this moment? I guess in most of our working life, we face the same people outside more often than we face the one at home. A marriage doesn't give you a life time warranty especially in the current modern society. Man goes eating outside so does ladies now a day.

If you ask them up front surely nobody will be stupid enough to admit. Maybe you should observe her activity, guess that if what you say is true then she would have cover her track very well. No message, not call so long as she is home, no late nights but full of fun. The only thing left is business meetings and business trips.

My next question is do you eat out too or did you not perform up to her expectation, I am not referring to SEX maybe caring or something like that. In most cases it takes two hands to clap.

Take Care, observe before you action.