View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

I recalled what I've read from various teen magazines, regarding how pregnancy could happen even without actual intercourse.

She woke up, got dressed and we left. On the way back to her place, I tried my best to mask my heavy heart. 2 weeks later, she told me her period came. It was only then I felt a huge sense of relief.

Sexual sessions were few and far in between. We were into quality time dating, unlike the previous one. We had the time during then, as she was on year end holidays and I finished my O levels. No obligations to train on Saturdays as I passed out from the school team. But the frequent dating was taking a toll on my pocket money. No way I was going to get extra given that I am not schooling before poly started. I had to get a job to supplement my income.

I got a job as a crew in an games arcade. I had to work 6 days a week, only allowing 1 off day on weekdays. The basic pay was a mere $800 per month, not including OT hours. Lessing off CPF contribution, I was averaging $2.50 per hour. Sucks, but it's better off not having money at all. But the a amount of time I spent at work meant that we could hardly meet during weekends, and more so on weekdays as she began schooling after her holidays. Day by day, we drifted apart. We argued a lot more, met up a lot lesser. She resumed going back to church.

In a phone conversation, I remembered vividly.
J: You better get your parents and yourself to join the church.
Me: What are you taking about?
J: When they die, they are going to hell. Only Lord can save them.
Me: Don't curse my parents. You are too obsessed with church. You don't talk like that previously, on the contrary, you stopped church to be with me.
J: I was wrong, Lord was always there for me, but not you. I am glad I am back.
Me: I think it's satanic rather than holy.
J: Let's break up, we ain't suitable for each other.
Me: What? We already made love, we cannot end this way!
J: You made me feel dirty after every session . I don't want to be touched anymore. Leave me alone.

She slammed the phone down.

Over a period of about a month or so, I tried reviving the relationship. Even to the extent of stalking her, but it came to a point of no return. I sunk into depression. I resigned from my work a month prematurely. Fortunately, I found solace in my cca. I went back frequently to help train my juniors. It helped me recover in time for start in poly. A new life, a new beginning.