View Single Post
Old 29-01-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Good morning!

I'll hv more time for outings in the next 10-14 days because my two full-time LPs are leaving for CNY within a couple of days.

I'm inviting kakis to join my outings to two types of joints (mostly PRC girls/women):

First, you must meet two criteria. 1) be a very light drinker, and 2) willing to smoke outside the room.

Second-hand smoke is very hazardous to health. I intend to stay healthy so that I can bonk as many pretty dolls of my type as possible, for as long as possible.

The two types of joints I go most often:

1) HH at Peace Centre joints, Dynasty or Jade/China doll. 5:00 till 9:00pm.

Expense per pax $30-60. Booking $150, butterfly $30-50. Only booking at Dynasty.

I do go to SH at these joints occasionally. SH booking at Dynasty is now $300, BUT you could always negotiate and many gals will accept $200. Still $200 at China Doll and Jade.

There is a cheap alternative for HH and SH too. Just go and sit in the hall at these joints. I can book a gal or get gals to butterfly or get a singer to sit w/ you. How could you lose?

2) SH at P8 n Lido or other high-end joints. 9:00pm-2:30am.

Estimated expense per pax $100-150, booking starting at $300. Some gals may want $500! But biz is bad n you can always negotiate. I hv balance n expense per pax is as low as $70!

I do go to other joints infrequently. I'm open to suggestions.

There is a plan B which is FOC. Just touring the PC joints and looking at every gal. Get ctc of the gals you like for follow up. Bros are welcomed to join me.

For SH, I usually leave early n I don't drink one drop, but will share the expenses equally. Fair enough?

For high-end joints, I like to keep a new bottle for as long as possible. Sometimes many months! I tip the mummy generously, n in return, she will get the room charge reduced to a token. It's a win-win-win-win situation. Obviously good for us, the mummies n the gals. It's also good for the joints. Why? More customers beget more attractive gals which in turn beget more customers...

Peace Centre joints hv the most number of women for viewing at HH. Whereas better-looking ones may be available for SH at higher end joints. There is considerable overlap though. The quality of girls/women at PC and Lido/P8 has been quite atrocious. But rare surprises do happen if you go often enough.

There is a plan C now: HFJs. Sitting in the hall is very cheap. And you're not obligated to hang a penny. I usually go to a specific joint when I hv info about a particular SYT who may be my type of pussy. But photos and videos can be deceiving and I've been greatly disappointed. In that case I'll just get up n leave after 10 min. BTW, I hv a unique approach to singers for ST. No BY of singers for me. It has been a very long time since I met a singer who is my type of chio SYT. I may hv to adapt to the new reality n accept one w/ minor plastic surgery and who is not exactly an SYT.

PM your ctc if interested. Pls indicate your preference, option 1, 2, plan B or C or all four.

There is a plan D: Import girls of your type directly from the source. Only option left. That is another story.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.

Last edited by warbird; 29-01-2019 at 03:54 PM.