View Single Post
Old 07-06-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
tomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertomyumgong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: sexless marriage/relationship fr a female's perspective

Sis

What kinks n inner desire you all are fulfilling?

I m trying to get my gal to stay excited n get into all new things as she is in Sexless marriage for many years. Me too. So we want to try things as both comfortable.

Tyg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
Sexual intimacy is definitely an important aspect in a relationship. Love without sex is just hollow and ridiculous' and it will eventually leads to the downfall of a relationship.

Was previously in a 2.5yrs relationship with an ex who has PE issue. Always coming within 10-15 seconds of sex. That was alright for me though, as foreplay was still good. However, he had issues with himself and wanted to refrain from sex, just foreplay only. Probably in his mind, no sex is better than bad sex.

For the latter 1.5yrs of rs, we probably had sex once a mth and dwindle down to few mths. For me, it was barely enough. Most days, just had to suffice on my trusty vibrator. And it made me feel that I wasn't enough, attractive to turn him on. And I was having doubts on where he was getting his sex supply from, fl or massage ladies. It took a toll on me, and I moved myself emotionally away as I was having too much self doubts. My ex was also constantly commenting on me not having nice teeth, big enough boobs, and long legs.

Now I am in a much better place. Even though I know I'm pretty enough, women still need validation from their partner. Right now, my current partner is proud to slowly introduce meeting his friends and ex colleagues. And he validates by saying that he loves the confidence I have, and how sexy I am to him. And most of all, sex is part of our relationship. We are slowly exploring all our different kinks and fulfilling our inner desires.

After all, YOLO!