View Single Post
Old 20-02-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfatt View Post
For those negative thoughts of marrying WL, I got 1 bro who been the same situation. Now he is happily married with her in sg and had two kids. He's not rich and the girl is working a decent job now. She send money to her family without the support of mine bro.but the initial years will be tough as he have to appeal the girl to come.
Wah lau, you joined in 2008 and only got 9 post. This one your 9th post. This thread managed to make you post, solid lah.

Your friend's WL is from Thailand? She was working in one of the Geylang house?

What is the gal working as now? Probably retail, correct? I am also curious, how much would be reasonably sufficient to send back each month to "support" the basic needs of the family?

Typical guy in Geylang.