Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
jng8338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexy,friendly Jia Jia for all bro's to enjoy..Confirmed plus Chopped

Quote:
Originally Posted by master bate View Post
JIA JIA

Managed to get her today. Very fast respond and so went to hotel.
She knock on door and appear.. hm.. not too bad looking, but her figure is good!

Went to shower separately and then wait for her in bed. She slowly undress in front of me and wow.. really nice figure. It's the full body type, curvy and sexy.. not the thin thin bamboo type.. I like....

started frenching each other.. nice..
then she started to cat bath me... also nice..
I slowly move myself and start to attack her nips.. wow.. erect quite fast. then start to rub rub her clit.. I can feel all the wetness coming and my fingers become very very wet.. wow!! she capped me and started her BJ.. yes! It was a good BJ! I can feel her and it was almost like BBBJ.. (but still not that shiok)
Then she ride me.. very nice view, very good rider..I really enjoy it alot alot.. her face contorted in ecstasy.. really turn me on too!!
Then I move her and missionary her.. short and long strokes.. slow and fast alternating.. she become wetter and wetter and her moans become louder and louder... I can't stand it anymore, move straight to 5th gear and chiong!!! Finally collapsed on her and I cum damn hard.. her moans and wetness just drive me crazy!!
She hug me tight tight and did not let me go for like 3 to 5 minutes with my didi in her... can still feel her wetness... wow!!
Then shower.. separately again
Lay down beside her and TCSS with her.. nice GFE..
Slowly, we started frenching again.. I inserted my fingers into her and hit her G spot.. I fingered her till she very very high and she really look very slutty at this time.. I start to have a hard on too.. I make her cum 3 times using my fingers... they were soaked in her juice!!!

No second shot for me....

Look: 5-6/10
BooBs: C cup.. 8/10.. real one I think... nice to hold and suckle
Body: full body.. I think 35-26-35.. (estimate only) nice to hold 8/10
Tall! : about 1.68m
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10

overall a good session...
Thanks bro for the contact!!

Bro... tks u veri much for your wonderful n positive fr... ... enjoy n enjoy

PS: I hv send her num to 8 more bros' awaiting fr... tks alot...

regard
Jng

PS: (Looks 5.6 - 10) Different ppls react to diff stuff... i tink... But glad you like her moan.. and her wet wet wet... me too

For bro who want her num.. pls pm me.. and look up for the req... tks u

Remember she is leaving on the 3rd of aug.. get her quick