View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 4
Smallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to beholdSmallheadrules is a splendid one to behold
Re: Going for vasectomy

Quote:
Originally Posted by looney83 View Post
just went for vasectomy 1wk back.

The procedure process quite straight forward.

Book an appt for polyclinic --> ask for referral letter to do vasectomy --> they will ask u to select a hospital of your choice --> choose the nearest hospital.

take note that the next appt with urologist is quite long. so when they give u a date, you can login to healthhub sg and choose an earlier date if you want to get it done asap, u need to go through the usual consultation before they give u a date for the operation.

Now the actual day:

1) Depends on your procedure, LA or GA. if GA u gotta fast and take blood test and precheck yada yada before the actual day..

2) I picked LA, because i don't like the feeling of waking up feeling nauseous and giddy.

3) u need to suffer 2 jabs near your balls area.. because u need to numb that area. op is close to 1hr, u will be place in observation ward for almost 1hr.. u need to pee before u can leave.

4) Likely 7-8 days of hospitalization leave.

will continue my post once i have enough time later.
This is very accurate info, as I just done it in May.

I also go with LA, and the pulling effect during operation is damn jialat.

Mc for a week.

Pay nothing as all covered under Medisafe.