Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1486 / Power: 11
roymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud ofroymkt has much to be proud of
Re: Action in Japan

I am in Osaka now and decided to try my luck at visiting some local venues despite knowing ZERO Japanese. I read on some other forums about this Pink Salons (Pinsaro) in Kyobashi area and headed down there. Made my way to this building just to the right of Lawson Kyobashi (https://g$$$$$l/maps/YGehPF3LqZ7A6VEr8) where there were numerous floors of massages, hostess bars and Pink Salons.

For those who do not know, Pink Salons are purely BJ oriented. No sex whatsoever but the ladies typically undress completely and you can do what you like to them. On the 5th floor of that building I mentioned there are 5 shops. As you exit the elevator (either on of them) you will see a very small corridor running from east to west, with 2 shops at either end. In the middle of this long corridor there is a a corridor running perpendicular with a single shop at the end.

Of the total of 5 shops, only 2 accept English speakers. Communication is mostly down by simple English or Google translate (voice and text) for more complex instructions. So numbering the shops from 1 to 5, starting from left to right as you exit the elevator, only shops 2 and 5 accept foreigners. Shop 2 has some red Japanese only words on the exterior. Shop 5 is mainly in Japanese but there is the number 3 and letter K somewhere in the name.

So both shops are the same, you pay for a certain period of time which including a BBBJ by default. Pricing is very different for reasons which I will make clear. Shop 2 cost 6k Yen for a 15 minute slow. Shop 5 cost 10K yen (8K base + 2K foreigner tax) for 15 minutes. At this price, you are not allowed to choose the lady and they are assigned to you. There are other options which allow you to pick the lady (for an additional cost, around 2k yen or so) or longer time periods. 1 hour will set you back 15k.

Both shops are similarly set up. Small room partitioned into several booths no larger then a king sized bed. There are walls of around 1M high meaning you can very clearly look into your neighbors and seeing their dicks get sucked, if that is your kind of thing. You will be asked to clip and file your finger nails if they are long. You will then be asked to wash your hands thoroughly and also use mouthwash. After being let to your booth, the lady they assigned (or you picked if you paid more) will join you and it's self explanatory from there.

Now on to the actual shops ... Shop 2 was a goddamn eye opener. It was cheap by Japanese standards, 6K yen for a BBBJ but dear lord the lady that attended to me was really hideous. I feel mean describing her as such but snaggle tooth and really just plainly unattractive. Not far off from what you would find dishing up caipeng in a hawker centre. Probably close to 50 years in age and saggy tiddies. the BBBJ itself was rather good I suppose, she must have had many years of practice. It's also always CIM which is cool. It was cool in the sense that I have never ever ran into such an, for the lack of a better word, ugly sex worker but that in itself was a selling point. I was tempted to come back again to see how other staff looked. It was like so nasty is was nice.

Now on to shop 5, a far cry from shop 2. They charge a hefty premium but for a reason. The girls there are MUCH younger. 19 and 22 were the age of the ones I met. I felt bad, they were so juvenile and barely out of school. Pink nipples, tight pussies for fingering but the BBBJ were not great. Very teethy. Anyhow.

enjoy.