View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 18 years old nice figure SYT chinese local that deepthroat, Vivian

Bro...Here is my two cents....everyone should have a right to express his openions and my logic was very simple Please just do not say it in public,,,,,if you do not want to meet with any perticular race just refuse when the person calls OKT.....Zapping me is not only stupid behavior but shows that some people are not open to sharing and hearing other peoples openions. Bro OKT TE and others will back me up because I am one of their REGULAR customers and I treat girls with respect. But lets face it....Girls are here for money and better they look they exploit it and we are willing to pay....why are we willing to pay high dollars for local and peanuts for Chinese or Thai?....ofcourse there can be many arguments to this.....for example I find Hasper to be as good as a local girl even better.....

All I request you brothers is to have a open mind and listen to other peoples view some time it may not be one which you like but this is the way life goes.......Lets have fun and keep enjoying our short life!