View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at Bedok old camp

Oh yeah.... that experience is unforgettable....a tad awkard in the beginning but quite pleasant after chemistry is built...

And yes, not everyone gets the special treatment according to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Ah, Noora. Had her a few times when she was at AMK. You must be comfortable with cats and a rather intense-looking sister if you want to enjoy her service. We had chemistry and she wanted to ride me the very first time she met me. But I delayed until the 3rd time and it was mind-blowing. She's not that feminine but her strength is that she can massage very well and will turn into a nymph when she is horny. Her ass is tight too as she only allow entry for bros she likes. Her HJ can be painful as she is quite strong, so be warned.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.