Thread: Juagen Talks
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Juagen Talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvintay View Post
Thanks Lucky. Very nice lady

Location -
Very convenient. her place is well equipped and very clean and tidy. she emphasizes a lot of cleanliness. So everything I like is it's very clean. The bathroom is really nicely furnished and has a proper water heater.

Skills/therapy - its pure legit solid traditional Chinese/ Korean treatment. I straight took the 1.5 hrs package as I wanted to attend the full 90 min. Powerful therapy! As she proceeds to juagen she will explain the vital areas and she worked on many veins. after that I thought the treatment was over, nope. she continue to slowly work from bottom to top, including pulling my shoulder blade tendons and doing some bone cracking.

In the end, my cock is rock hard due to her big natural twin peaks. Really have the power assets.
Open for appointment.

Last edited by bellbell; 17-07-2022 at 11:49 AM.