View Single Post
Old 25-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

I always avoid other people wife or gf because i could feel the pain of being dishonoured that way.

But there was 1 such woman i had to fuck. She's from prc and so was her husband. Both PR and the husband was full of contempt for Singaporeans. Once heard him say Singapore has so many Chinese so one day Singapore will be returned to China. Yeah... the sort of FT our government brings in.

So, I did what a Singaporean man should do.

I fucked his wife and in ways best described with several posts of its own. I let him find out when I had enough fun and the effects of the revenge were unparred.