View Single Post
Old 04-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
HuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHuatxCai8888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: How i accidentally took someone's virginity

We fell asleep till deep into the night , i woke up with a tingling sensation, as i open my eyes, i saw my dear gf of mine blowing me n fingering herself.
H88: woo, dear, wad u doing?
M:still horny, n dont forget u havent fuck me !

Upon hearing that, I started to push my body up , stop mable from blowing me and kissed her very hard. As I did so, I positioned my dick where her fingers had been fingering herself, and then in one smooth motion, I withdrew her fingers and guided my dick into her vagina. It was so wet, and I found that I managed to slide in more than halfway on my first try. Her eyes opened very wide in sudden alarm, and she gave a half scream that was muffled by my mouth. I half withdrew my dick, and managed to go all in with one firm push. I felt a resistance, and then felt it break. Her whole body tightened, and then I felt her whole body go limp as she gave up all the fight. But I could see that it had been painful for her, and so after that I tried to move slower. Nevertheless, the feeling was incredible, as for the first time my penis encountered the heat inside of a pussy, and it was literally a mind-blowing experience. I slowly began to pump myself in and out of her, but within a few strokes, I couldn’t take it anymore, and I felt my whole body shudder as I emptied myself into her, my second release for the day.

tbc