View Single Post
Old 24-05-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 4
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future
Re: Sharing encounter with PRC Street Walker and PRC gals Not from joints,mp,ktv,webs

My encounter was pleasant and scary.

It was a night time when I was driving along the opposite road of Katong Punggol Nasi lemak.

I managed to spot a gal walking alone leisurely. As I drove passed her slowly, I had a glance of her front view.

I stopped my car and waited for her to pass by.

She stopped as I streched myself to the window and called her to offer her a ride home.

Initially she rejected but agreed after much persuasion.Through her accent, i knew she is a prc.

She was around her late 20s, wearing a spectacle, with those type of  long dress which has straight lines fold vertically. overall her appearance quite turned me on.

I made a u turn to the durian stall near the pet bird shop.

After we finished the durian, I popped the golden question of whether she can accompany me for the night.

She told me she was a tourist and not in this trade. After much sweet talk and together with monetary offer, she finally agreed.

Drove to the petrol station at Lorong 24  to buy condom and proceeded to the hotel.

In the room, she was quite shy as I tried to slowly caress her.

As the momentum went into undressing and then naked , suddenly there was a continous loud knocking on the door shouting something like room inspection.

She asked me who's that and I told her to quickly dress on.

when  I told her it was av inspection, to my horror she said she wanted to jump down from the window.

I was like this time round die Liao really in big deep shit, sibei Dua diao if she jumped and sibei jialat both outside and inside the room.

i pulled her back and finally managed to calm her down.

Upon opening the door, a group of officers of both gender came in, one male officer told me to go outside with him.

After taking down the particulars,he asked me did I know her , have I paid her the money and what transpired us to come here.

Finally he said go off and don't let me see you again.

Till now,  I still don't know was she a street walker and feel a bit bad on implicating her if she was not.