View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

End of clubbing. After sobering up, we decided to drive home. While on the expressway, of course I cannot take it and kept stroking her inner thighs. Tried to stroke her pussy but was obstructed by her tight mini skirt. I asked her to spread her legs and place on the dashboard. As she was already drunk and sleepy, she didn't reply much and just do it. Finally I get to touch her well trimmed pussy for the first time in the night, after the "no panties" dare. It was damn wet and slippery. Damn horny girl. I didn't know this can turn her on so much. I just continue to rub and finger her while she close her eyes and "sleep".

Halfway through the journey, I just pulled down her tube top and exposed both her nipple-taped cup D breasts and continue fingering her wet pussy. The risk of exposing to other passing vehicles made us so horny and we decided to drive to a heavy vehicle park near pasir ris to have some fun.

After exiting the expressway, the traffic lights turned red. Finally I thought I can have some moments to "focus" on her, but a lorry pulled up next to her side at the junction too. It was so sudden that we didn't have time to adjust, so she continued to pretend to sleep, with her tube top pulled down exposing her breasts and legs spread in the dash board exposing her pussy. I pretend to look forward waiting for the traffic lights to turn green. From the corner of my eyes, I can see that the driver (an Chinese uncle in his 40/50s) turned his head and saw the exposed scene. He was shocked and I guess he couldn't believe his luck, watching a young sexy girl in her 20s, exposing her pair of cup D breasts and well trimmed wet glistening tight pussy in the middle of the road.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:15 AM.