View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

The next morning came, and both lovers woke up feeling well rested.

“Let’s go for breakfast” Wifey said.

Joe got dressed in t-shirt and shorts. Wifey on the other hand, wore her bottom nightie silk pants, with no underwear, and an oversized t-shirt, wih no bra on.

They had breakfast and chatted away, talking about Joe’s dad, gf, etc.

“Eating breakfast?” I texted Wifey.

“Hahah yah. You want to join?” She replied.

“Nah.” I replied.

“Going for 1 more round?” I asked

“Hmmmm…. Should I?” She texted back

“Of course. Go Raw” I said cheekily

“Are you serious?” She asked. And I left it hanging there.

I think at that moment, Wifey started to entertain the idea. Joe, now with his belly filled, suggested to take a walk. Wifey agreed and they took a nice stroll.

After about 20 mins outdoor, Wifey made up the excuse that she was tired and wanted to head back to the room. They headed back and Wifey just slumped onto the bed.

“Joe, we still have about 2 hours before checking out” Wifey said.

“What do you think we should do?” She said, while giving him the inviting look.

Joe climbed onto the bed “Hmmm…. I don’t know…” He gave her a kiss and Wifey hugged him. He slowly kissed down her neck sensually and Wifey felt aroused. Joe removed his t-shirt and also helped Wifey removed her oversized t-shirt.

He began to slowly licked her nipples and the cold air con made her shiver more. His kisses were sensual and Wifey felt super turned on, she said.

Joe moved down south to and removed her pants. Wifey’s pussy was fresh in the morning and was ready to get pampered. She helped to spread her legs and this allowed Joe to lick her pussy lips.

“mmmmph…” Wifey closed her eyes.

Joe licked her pussy until it was wet and some pussy juice started to flow.

“Hmmmm Joe, that was good. It’s my turn” Wifey said. Joe pulled down his shorts and took a seat on a chair in the room. There was a full length mirror on his side and Wifey knew just what to do. She got down on her knees and began to stroke and lick his cock.

Within seconds, his cock hardened again and Wifey returned the favour in licking and sucking him sensually. Then Joe asked…

“Cher…. Can I video you?” Joe asked.

“No” Wifey said.

“Please Cher…” Wifey said no again.

“But you look so hot while sucking me…Please please…” Joe said

“Cannot lah… can see my face…. Wait later online…” She said

“ok ok…” Joe was scared it would turn her off.

“Ok let’s try this…” Joe stood up and position Wifey on the bed into a 69 position.

Both lovers gobbled up each other’s private parts amidst the oooohs and the ahhhhhs…

Joe, who was at the bottom, stopped licking Wifey’s pussy and asked again, “Cher, can I just video your pussy?” He was trying his luck

“mmmm…..” Wifey replied, still with his cock in the mouth. She didn’t fully heard him.

Joe expertly grabbed his phone and started to video himself licking and eating Wifey’s pussy.

Wifey stopped licking and laid down on the bed. Joe got the hint that she was ready and he climbed up to her to give her a kiss. They kissed passionately and Wifey wanted him inside.

Without saying a word, she spread her legs and Joe got into position. He rubbed his cock on wifey’s pussy, and hesitated because he expected to be asked to put on a condom.

Wifey looked at him and motioned him to slide it inside. They maintained eye contact all the way as Joe got his bonus prize of fucking Wifey raw.

“Ohhhhhh…. Its so warm….” Joe exclaimed and Wifey hugged him to pull him closer.

“ahhh…. Ahhhh…..” Wifey moaned. For Joe, it is definitely a dream come true. I can just imagine his ‘high’ feeling to be able to fuck you next door neighbour, who is actually a big booby slut.

Joe kept with his slow, long and deep stroke rhythm, which Wifey really liked. The two lovers continued in the missionary position while in deep kiss.

It was only after a while that Joe pulled himself up and began to have more lust in his eyes. He pulled Wifey’s hands down, which made her big breasts compressed more as they bounced in rhythm.

Joe started to play with his food. He pulled out his cock slowly, before ramming it hard and fast into Wifey’s pussy. Wifey let out a gasped during that process. Joe then playfully pulled it out again slowly, before ramming it deep again. Wifey enjoyed it.

He did it a couple of times until Wifey begged him to stop. He eventually did with a smile and continued with his normal pumping.

“ooh.. oooh… ooh…” Wifey moaned, her breasts jiggling with every pump.

Seeing her high and enjoying, Joe tried his luck again, “Cher…. Can video you abit?”

“mmmph… mmmph…mmmph”.. She shook her head.

Joe pulled up to her again and gave her another kiss. He whispered to her again, “ Please cher…. Just for my memory” Wifey was still hesitant.

Until he bit her ear, which was a big turn on for Wifey. “Can or not?” Joe kept asking.

“mmmm…. Mmmmm….” Wifey moaned

Joe then pinched her nipple, whilst still biting her ear and pumping her sensually.
“Can ah Cher…” Joe pleaded.

“Ok.. ok… but….” Wifey relented.

“But no face ok?” She said.

“OK!” Joe quickly grabbed his phone and changed to video mode.

Wifey, not in an unfamiliar situation, grabbed the t-shirt and covered her face enough. Through the t-shirt, she can still see Joe positioning his phone as he continued to pump her.

“AHH..ahhh…ahhh….” Wifey played her part to make the video looked like she was fucked hard. She also ensured that her boobs were swinging more vigorously.

“ahhh ahhh ahh…” Joe was also enjoying this fantasy.

Wifey’s pussy was getting sloshy with her wet love juice. Joe grabbed both her hands by the wrist which made her big boobs popped out more for the camera. The other hand was trying to handle the phone steady.

After about 4 mins of pumping, he motioned for Wifey to get into cowgirl position. She carefully got on top and began riding, her face still being covered. From below, Joe kept focusing on the bouncing and swinging boobs in front of his face.

“I’m cumming…I’m cumming…” With tht she got her morning orgasm and slumped down on Joe. As she did so, she pushed his phone away, as though saying, ok enough with the video.

Wifey then laid down flat on her belly, and invited Joe to fuck her from behind. In that position, it was even tighter for Joe.

“Ahhhh so tight… Ahh… ahhhh” Joe exclaimed.

“Fuck me Joe, Fuck me hard….” Wifey added

She then got up into a doggy position and by that time, both lovers were horny like hell. Joe was no longer the sensual one, but was hard fucking my Wifey. He pulled her hair back and grabbed her boobs with the other hand.

“Ah Joe…. Fuck…. Joe…. Ahhhhh”

Joe fucked her in doggy long and hard and fast until Wifey cummed again. With both still panting, Joe pulled Wifey up again and tried to bring her to the window again.

“No.. Joe… Not here… Got people” Wifey rejected. She then quickly led him to fuck in front of the table mirror instead. In this position, both of them really played their parts.

Wifey kept giving the CFM look and Joe continued to hold his orgasm while fucking his cock into her pussy. They both looked into the mirror, which only turned Joe on even more.

Sensing that he was about to cum, Wifey pulled out and went to the bed again. Joe joined in missionary position and resumed his pumping.

Wifey hugged and fucked him. She tightened her pussy and can feel that he was to cum. She then said the golden words.

“Joe….ahhh… ahhh…. Cum inside me…”

“Are you sure?” Joe asked, surprise.

“Yes….ahhh… I want you to experience what its like…” Wifey said.

“oh ok ok….” Joe said

“I want your cum inside me Joe…. Fuck me…. Cum inside me.. I’m cumming soon” Wifey said.

“Ahhh ahhh… cummming…” joe exclaimed and he unloaded his man sperm inside my Wifey’s pussy.

“ahhhh…..”Wifey felt satisfied. She still felt his cock throbbing and pumping out the last of his seeds inside her. She hugged him tight and rocked gently. Her pussy squeezed out the last drop.

“That was great right?” She asked.

“Yah…. It was…” Joe said, totally tired out.

“I hope you remember this weekend” Wifey said. “After this no more ok? You got to go back to your girlfriend” Wifey added.

Joe nodded.

They rested a while more, washed up before checking out.

Before they parted ways, Wifey asked to see the videos he recorded, just to ensure that her face was not shown. After being happy with that, she gave him a final kiss in the cab and just said, “Keep in touch, don’t be naughty. If you miss me, go to the video.”

With that, Wifey managed to close the episode with Joe.

Joe, you lucky bastard boy.