View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Hiv cases in legal geylang brothels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Singapore has a very practical approach to HIV reporting - sex workers are tested monthly and if they are found positive then the Infectious Diseases Act requires medical practitioners to report every instance to MOH

This doesn't just apply to HIV but to a whole host of other STDs. The guidelines for reporting are in the link below.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/policies-and-...s-diseases-act

If a sex worker is found positive for HIV, she is sent back. Period. No, the whole house won't be shut down, the girls generally do not fuck each other lol. I don't think there is formal contact tracing, since none of the GL houses use a videocam to record clients coming in and out (if they did, they will have very few customers going forward).

Do a bit of reading, understand that even if you have raw sex with an HIV positive lady, the chance of transmission is NOT 100%. Not encouraging raw with FLs/WLs/MLs per se (though I have done more than my fair share over the years and got away with it).
Raw is War!!
Rawrr~
Made love during war