View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Lovely Elecher, Malaysian Chinese fair skin, legendary BBBJ, at your service :)

Met E awhile back..
Went to arranged love nest location. Perfect place IMO as it has some good supper spot around for some calories refill after some good heavenly action

Chatty lady
Food aside, meeting her was enjoyable, the moment we met, conversations was flowing very well and there wasn't a single bit of awkwardness between us.
Talking about work -> life -> Sex life

Sex hungry cat
She is definitely someone that is very hungry for sex. She took my dick in her mouth, alternating between licking and sucking it hard like a lollipop she would have did while occasionally looking up at me, giving me the CFM look.

Pièce de résistance
While having the rubber up and sliding inside her...TIGHT and GOOD!
She enjoyed me pumping her so hard and fast that the harder i pumped her the more she moan.. We spent a good solid time on a few position that we enjoyed.. she said she came so many times that after the deed..her legs was so sore that she couldn't walk anymore.

After the deed
Would like to say shes the first FL I met that could take my "hard/fast" pumps as FL tends to feel sore after a few customer, would also mentioned that shes someone that doesn't feel like I am fucking an FL, more like FWB that's on a equal level of sex libido similar to me that can take on a fuck-athon in one seating.

Not a time watcher
Think we definitely did exceeded the 1 hour session as arranged with her as I took quite a long while to come and she was Okay with it and also that she mentioned that she really enjoyed it as it was really good too. Would not reveal how much longer we exceeded as we both got a shock at the time after the deed is done.

Rating
Looks : She looks decently pretty
Body : Definitely have a good Fuck-able butt, and pinkish nips.
Attitude : Perfect. I think we would have chatted whole night if not for work next day.

PS; It was a fun fuck with you E. See you around