View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Another unexpected affair

I removed her shorts and threw it aside, but I made a big mistake by not completing it with fucking her! Instead, I stood up and engaged in some dirty talk with her.

I told her that I have seen her naked body, a principal's naked body, and asked her how she felt about it. Her face flushed and she looked away from me. I held her face straight to look at me and I look at her from her eyes,down to her breasts and then down to her pubic hair. She appeared shy and awkward, and then slowly she opened her mouth and asked me what do I want.

I laughed and told her she should know what I want, she just smiled. I then asked her to strip me naked, which she was reluctant as first, but after several urgings from me, she started to remove my underwear and my hardened cock appeared before her! She swallowed her saliva when she saw my cock and I used her hand to hold my cock. She did without being hesitant, and she kept looking at it. Soon she began to start masterbating my cock without my consent and she looked at my cock instead of looking at me. I felt so shiok when she did that, and my cock grew harder and longer.

I bended my head to suck her nipples again and suddenly we heard footsteps coming up into the room...its her husband !