View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Managing your emotions when chionging is like flying kite.. Must sometimes let go and sometimes pull back. Everytime just fuck and fuck off also boring after a while.. If can get one who gam with you and go out with her on her off days once in a while also fun... Treat like FWB but once more than that then must let go already...
There is so much wisdom in your words. And poetically stated also.

Suppress your emotions too much and for too long and I can guarantee you, cause you more discomfort and pain in the long run. Or eat you up from inside and don't even know it.

These days I think that when someone dies before their time, say in their 50s or 60s, then their health etc is one thing, but how much of it is caused by unresolved issues, pain, trauma and other things.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else