View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 04:52 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42131 / Power: 36
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Met her today and agreed with you ! She looks pretty enough in the top category and not that "'manly look" some bro here commented. Speaks excellent Cantonese which is to my liking and she is a great conversationist. Her GFE is great (provides soothing music in the room) and one of the best I have experienced from SLG. Definitely enjoy her services and would return. I would say no regret if you book her for one of your session. Just don't expect what you would receive from other ML in the extreme end of sensuality if you know what I mean. Go for her if you value good companionship and soothing massage with great GFE.
True, just respect and follow what was posted in her ad. Up you.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母