View Single Post
Old 01-12-2022, 08:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeran View Post
This ML has serious problem with phone usage, it is unacceptable. Alot of attitude problems too.

During my session w her, she was on wechat with her friend arranging for dinner via voice message. Very distracting while she was giving hj with one hand and using phone. Advertise as FN, but give attitude when i ask her why her panty still on.

Later on, she quarrel w her friend via wechat and started shouting and scolding. In and out about 35 mins, will not rtm ever.

Fuck my life, should have stayed with my failsafe options.

Edit: she has some elaborate tattoo spanning from her lower belly to groin, one man’s meat is another man’s poison.
Light phone usage during massage still forgivable. But any phone usage during sensual is a big taboo, a big NO NO for this line of work. If any ML/FL doesn't understand that simply means they are not serious about earning money.

Last edited by Blu3; 01-12-2022 at 01:15 PM.