View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 3
iamsootlor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you regret not marrying a Singaporean Girl sometimes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
No matter what, I feel Singaporean girls are still the best afterall. SG girls may be hard to court initially but after they marry you, at least they understand SG hardships & lifestyles hence normally dun go hard on you.

Foreign girls are much easier to court but after marry you, they make so much demands as though you are very well off. Lets be honest, foreign girls marry you not because they like you but rather they want to live a live in Singapore.
Statistically maybe true that a higher number marry Singaporeans for money and/or life in Singapore. But when they receive what they demand, they serve the husbands like king. Or they come across a good guy, and they go through thick and thin with the guy.

SG may seem like a better choice, because of cultural reasons, understanding life in SG. This does not mean they are a better person. I see so many SG girls sleeping around behind their husbands back. They too marry for money. Marry a SG guy easier to get HDB.

So I believe marriage we cannot say which country is better. It is who we are happier with. I have friends with foreigner wives enjoying their lives so much more fulfilling than friends with SG girls as wives.

All boils down to think clearly, what the girl wants / needs , what the guy wants / needs , can both party fulfill each other, regardless of nationality.