View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

Alice's asshole has a lot of hair surrounding it and the hair are all long and curly. I brushed the hair aside and I opened her asshole wide,Alice turned her head and stole a peep and then quickly turned back and lower her head. I teased her about the hair and then said to her"你看,都跟你说我一定会看到你的屁股洞"(you see,already told you I will get to see your asshole). I opeded her asshole wider and saw signs of her asshole being penetrated before, I realised it was not fully broken, but still it was penetrated before, perhaps by her ex husband once. I held it wide open and slowly moved my fingers around the hole ,brushing the hair and Alice started to shiver. I circled around the hole before finally caressing it,making her to start moaning. Then I saw juices flowing out of her CB,but i continued caressibg the hole. Had the urge to lick the hole but upon seeing so much hair, I did not. I asked her whether she wanted to see her own asshole, i can take picture for her, she cried out "不要,不要"(Dont' want). I tickled her hole some more and more juices flowed out of her cb, I cannot tahan already and wanted to go lick her asshole.Before I could lick it, a sudden bell rang outside and made both of us jumped up. Someone was at the reception counter. Alice quickly got down from the toilet bowl, pulled up her pants and panty and rushed out , leaving me still in the toilet,with my cock hard like rock. Fuck that person who interrupted!