Thread: L16 h69
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Quite pop ave 10 session lol
In fact I am quite surprised too when Jia Jia's OKT told me she averages 10 sessions per day ...And there are a few punters who booked her for a few sessions ... It must be the "chemistry" thingy which one would usually find it hard to fathom ... I don't mind her personality, physique and looks but her armpit hair turned me off ...

Those WLs who can do more than 10 sessions, you better beware because it is almost impossible to achieve more than 10 sessions per day even if they work 12 hours daily ... The only way to do that is, she cuts corner and complete the session less than 45 mins or so ... I know in the past, 1G Miko @ 54A liked to do that ... I saw her clients came out within 30-35 mins ... Bwahahaha ... Another way is, the WL's Mr Sponsor buys her time ...

Ding Ding @ L0819 is also very hard to book outside her shop these days ... Most of her regulars now need to queue at her shop ... A few of my pals are her regulars and they all agree ...

Ex WLs like Lady @ 1803, Nana @ 1803, Jenny @ 54A, 3G Lulu @ 54A, Meihui @ 54A, 1G Miko @ 54A, Ella @ 54A, SK @ WH06, BMW @ 24M13, Nico @ 1610 and the present Nana @ 54A, etc. made history in GL ... These are The ang pais of the ang pais ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2014 at 10:26 PM.