View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Alamak why now then tell us ???...good things must share with us early mah ..if i know earlier i would hv changed into my MU jersey n go down to 1 of the outlets for my 7 free pratas ...sigh..now it's too late liao...anyway still appreciate the info
I also came to aware after news reported. The offer is only for 1 day.
Maybe only Srisun Express FB followers will know about this offer and faster cheong to their 4 outlets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
"god mode" yea u can say that... everything went right for pool and everything went wrong for man u... when a man u player tried to tackle/intercept, the loose ball can fall nicely for opponent, wah lao watch liao jitao type GG
It didn't fall nicely...it is all about whether they are IN the game or not
The Pool players are definitely IN the game, so they anticipated where the ball will be so they got there first.
Man U players all sleep walking.....even the ball fell nicely to them, will also kenna robbed by Pool.

You all talk about extra cash incentive...actually that won't work.
Many of them are paid handsomely for advertising/charity/events work outside soccer.
As mentioned before, football culture is very strong in UK.
Many parents feel proud sending their kids to their hometown football academy.
They are willing to pay for anything related to football.
Merchandise, goody bags, all season tickets, tv matches subcription,....etc.

Unlike our local S-League.....Free telecast all matches also I doubt anyone will watch.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;