View Single Post
Old 01-07-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 12
mrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrhobbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: CBD - A record of my Sexual Activities & Encounters

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrhobbit View Post
Month 3 Week 3

Everyday seems to be a negative CBD Day. Whole week i kana F by my ladyboss for the smallest issue, i thought to myself. This time sure LIAO i sure tio fire soon. However to my surprise, i got my confirmation letter by her. Melissa took the first opportunity to request for a drink, of cos i agree to her request & i purposely took the chance to invite the rest of HR & Admin dept along so i can see & 'know' them better if the chance arises. Fri came fast & Only Melissa, Joan (Malaysian Finance), Jennifer (Malaysia Finance) came for free drinks. I dont understand why all OL loved to chiong home first thing after work. Nabei really, 上班一条虫下班一条龙, (Translate; Drag yourself to work but energetic when off work).

At the drinks were
Melissa, (No Need more intro right go read up)
Joan 27 YO, 32A (Almost flat i can say),Malaysian Chinese, Single got BF,
Jennifer, 27YO, 34C (Malaysian Chinese, Single no BF)

Ordered a bottle of Chivas with Green Tea as mixer. We talked about all stuff & my ideal goal is to save their records & by my experience as a young guy in my mid 30s see which one i can attack. As usual, Melissa is always trying to catch my attention. Me & Melissa is a buddy team kind of colleague. We always jio each other to smoke. This night was a mixed gathering, Joan & Jennifer is very cautious with talking to me as i am the runner of my boss mah. Soon time flies, it was 11+ the 2 malaysians took a Grab home. Left Melissa and me, we tried to finish the bottle at 12+.

Melissa was wearing a floral dress as usual, abit tight showing her abit pump figure. I booked a Grab car & send her home, we both got out of the car. She led me towards a quiet destinated corner of a MSCP. Suddenly, she whispered in my ear;

M: Bro, i am abit tired, shall we take a rest at the stairs?
Me: Sure why not i am not in a rush!

I knew from the start she wants to try me too. I am just baiting this lady, we both smoked & there was abit of slient. In a couple of mins, i suddenly feel my hands ard her waist & she didnt resist. i sat a few steps up & she was very automatic & very seasonable, she unzipped my pants & grabbed my 'BROTHER' out from my CK boxer. She seemed abit surprise & started to lick my dick. After a few licks, she den started to insert my dick into her Victoria Secret Rose Red coloured mouth, she was giving me a BJ. A few mins, i was in a high sensational feel.... She proceeded to remove her 34B Black Bra, i cupped her handful boobs & caress her dark brown erected nipples. She moaned slightly. Suddenly, we heard a car parked nearby, ALL the FUCKING mood gone MAN. KNN CCB........

Wanna know more?

.......................... To Be Continued .......................................
SO ANGRY MAN, i typed a long story yet didnt get to post it due to kana log out.

NVM, to continue....

We were alarmed by the sound of car parked & excepted to have someone walked down the stairs, quickly she stuffed her bra into her huge COACH bag while i zipped up. We lighted another cigarette & smoked pretending to be just hanging around. After a good 10 mins roughly, no sound no picture. I walked up & opened the door leading to the highest level next to the roof of the MSCP. It was empty except for a Silver color Toyota Estima. The car was shaking slightly & i knew they were here for a wild 'adventure' too. I went back to Melissa & told her what happened, we both sneaked up to watch & obvious the car. Soon, i believe they had finished their business & drove off. Melissa & me went back to our spot & chatted. It was near 2am i am getting very tired. So i walked Melissa to her lift while she said that we could continue in her house as her child & parents should be sleeping. I didnt have the courage to continue but i suggested we could have gone to 81 instead.

She considered for a moment.... she rejected my proposal saying tmr sat & sun was a outing day. So i grabbed a car home & PCC again.

I reached home & texted Melissa

Me: Hey i am back, thank u for tonight it was great BUT disappointing due to the disruption.
Melissa replied after a while
M: Sorry too it was sad too, i tired talk again ya

Indeed it was a disappointing day. To my surprise, on sat the next day evening. Melissa texted me to date me out again BUT i rejected her this time as i had an appt with fling which i known from Tinder....

The Pinoy Date
Sat evening night, i meet my Pinoy Tinder date after speaking to her for nearly 3 months. We met at One Fullerton, Starbucks which i often hang out whenever i run errands there. She was a MILF working as a IT in CBD area. I waited for her & she was late nearly 1 hour. She appear dressed in a simple jean skirt & white tee shirt, i could see thru her thin tee that failed to hide her MASSIVE 34D cup Black Bra cleavage. Nabei steam man even now when i think about her.... We intro & say 'hi'. I lead her to boat quay where we settled down at a pub which has live band. Ordered a jar of beer to cool down the heat from the walk. She is slightly pump meaty type. 35YO divorced from cebu area. We chatted about her life in Singapore & her plans to return soon. Honey her name soon got a bit tipsy, she danced when the live band was singing sometimes. The pub closed & i wanted to book her a gojek or grab to send her home.

Honey: Are u sure u wanna let me off so easily?
Me; Huh? (I knew what she meant yet i act blur)
Honey: i like u, i dont mind to have sex with u

Well u know la when a gal say like that the next thing u see us is Hotel 81 Bugis. We quickly checked in & hugged each other like long loss lovers. Frenching, kissing. I stripped her thin white tee & jean skirts & saw a scar at her tummy area, OMG i thought to myself then i stripped her 34D Black Bra & Pink Ah Mah Panties i think alot of gals dunno how to match bra & panties one leh sometimes very turnoff one DO U THINK SO? She also remove my clothes & jeans. We were naked in front of each other. I lay on the bed while she put her sexy mouth near my erected dick & tasted it before putting it in her mouth. She gave me a BBBJ but very obvious her skills werent as good as MElissa as i tried last night. However Honey was very patience & blow quite long. Soon she got up & took a RUBBER from her bag & slipped in on my dick & rode it.

She was on top all the way & i knew she cummed many times. However i didnt really enjoy it as she didnt really moan very loudly but she kept closing her eyes from her looks i knew she enjoyed the ride. I came yet i crave for Melissa. I wonder whats her pussy is like.

..................... TO BE CONTINUED ...................