View Single Post
Old 23-02-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
So my previous post of another guy's comment on vanny got removed.

Will repost it again.

Last warning, removal of my post again will result in it being posted on HWZ and other high traffic forums. You do not want that.

I believe its always good to learn from the experience of others, especially when mistakes are made. As a long timer here, I only believe in quality & genuine sharing. Bad or average bonks just move on. But i think its in the interest & greater good of our community that I have to share this.

Bros please learn from this genuine mistake I Made from booking this FL Vanny.

Our appt was confirmed for a weekday on 8pm. Had ended work earlier about 6pm. My office around vivocity. Offered to fetch her from her location. She said she was at home in woodlands. She wanted me to transfer her cab fare as she had to wait very long for me at home. I didn't agree with that idea since it was still early & we are ahead of time. So she said she was going to her friend place for a short while at sengkang, then i suggested kovan fragrance hotel, and i will offer to fetch her from sengkang.

Upon reaching sengkang area about 7pm, linked up with her and we sat in my car for a while. Look wise i would say she is alright, petite size. But talking to her was a little uncomfortable. I would say maybe its our personality that doesn't click or certain chemistry lacking. Somehow the way she communicates makes me rather uncomfortable. Not trying to be personal here, but maybe bros can experience this point for yourself.

Henceforth I decide to cut loss and call it off, abort mission! She told me she took cab from woodlands to seng kang, waited for me for 1 hr plus, wasted her time (btw we were still well ahead of schedule) and demanded $100 for rejection fee. No issues with that, I readily agreed. Happinesses cannot be enforced upon right.

Since it was dinner time, she ask if i can accompany her to have dinner. Okie i agreed since i was a little hungry too. Perhaps this was my bad too. I shouldn't have led her on or wasted more time. We drove to Kovan area and parked. The more we talked the more uncomfortable I felt. I wanted to call it a day and not drag on further, so I made an offer, why not you have dinner by yourself and I can give you some extra cash for it?

I offered to give her $30 and she got into a rather whining and ranting mood, got triggered and here came a load of profanity & expletives She told me if we eat outside easily will be $70 - $80 per pax, so I should compensate her $50, and $50 is too little (tai pian yi ni le, in her exact words). Alright, really had an unexpected evening so far. Took out a $50 note and handed it to her. She said even if I posted about this she can take down the post anytime (on her thread but not here right ? )

She slammed my car door really hard. What an evening. Total rejection fee was $150. Im not here to pass judgement on others, but such attitude is a total turn off. This is my very first bad encounter with a local FL. And the first time posting a negative FR. $$$ can always be earned, but bad experience will always teach us a lesson well learned.

Let's hope I have better luck on my next venture.
You don’t have to treat them so nice like gf, as long you never beat them or cheat them can already. You should on the spot just pay her $50 for rejection and at most just send her home. If not, just proceed with the session and just treat her as dead fish. Even if want to treat her dinner, just go for coffeeshop or where. Don't pay her anything more than the stated rejection fees.