View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

We must have been at the seaside for ages. By the time we got back, most of our classmates had already left, except for April, John and a couple of others. She was chatting intimately with him. Seems like she finally got her man.

We could see their collective jaws dropping as we strolled in hand-in-hand.

A: Babe! What happened!

Me: I got a boyfriend?

J: How?

Me: No clue.

A: Are you two drunk?

M: Nope.

A: So how?

Me: It just happened. I don't know. Seems like fun.

A: Goodness. What's wrong with you?

Me: I think he's nice. That's all.

John took Mike aside. I didn't know what they were talking about. April though, was more concerned about me.

A: Babe, do you know what you're doing?

Me: No. I don't. I really don't…

A: Then why do it?

Me: He's really nice to talk to.

A: And? Did he touch you?

Me: No? I touched him though. And kissed him. His lips were so soft..

A: What??? I haven't even been kissed… wait. You touched him? Where?

I pointed to the floor.

A: Wah lau. You got so slut or not.

Me: It's not what you think.

A: Tell me!

Me: I was cold. So he hugged me. Then his thing kept poking me.

A: What thing?

Me: That thing la.

A: Which thing???

Me: His cock la! His cock was poking me!

April quickly covered my mouth.

We both fell silent and looked around in case my unnecessary outburst was heard by others.

A: You touched his cock???

Me: Ya. It was so hard. I was curious.

A: Orh. Don't make me jealous. I never even saw a cock in real life before.

Me: It was warm. Quite nice to hold actually. But how come got sticky liquid come out ah?

A: You made him cum??? What the fuck?

Me: No la! It was already there. A clear liquid. But sticky.

A: Oh! I read about that! It's precum!

April was suddenly very excited. I wondered where she was reading all these from.

A: When men are aroused they will sometimes leak precum!

Me: Oh.

A: How was it?

Me: How was what?

A: His cock la.

Me: How I know? Nice and warm lor. I was cold. So can warm my hands.

A: Big or not?

Me: Maybe? How I know? Never held a real cock before.

I showed her with my hands by putting both hands on top of each other. Then using my thumb and index finger to show her the remainder. Her jaw dropped to the floor.

A: Don't bluff. Where got chinese boy so big.

Me: Really la! But I got small hands. Anyway you say you saw John's bulge right?

A: Wah lau. So long ago. And I was so far away.

Me: You ask to see lor.

A: I don't like him that much hor.

The boys returned with more drinks.

J: You got to tell me all about it.

April decided to join in.

A: Ya! I want to know how it happened in a few hours.

Mike just looked at me.

I didn't know what to do. Even though part of me was still curious and wanted to experiment more, the more rational part of me told me to take things slowly and see how this would develop into a proper relationship, if any.

I took his hand. He didn't pull away.

Me: I think I've always liked him. Somehow, but never wanted to admit it.

A: Huh. Like that ah.

J: Damn bro. Lucky you.

Me: Actually hor. April likes you.

A: Bitch!

April looked at me.

A: Can don't spoil things or not?

We looked at John.

J: Actually. I always wanted to get to know you better.

A: Oh.

Me: See! All settled.

I dragged Mike off.

Me: Now can we continue our conversation?

M: Sure.

We headed back to the breakwater, occasionally looking back to see if anyone was following us.

I didn't know what else I would do that night. But this guy was really really cool with it, and it was helping in my development somehow.

I wasn't gonna let just any guy get into my pants. As curious as I was, I needed at least some reassurances that it wasn't going to be short-lived or just a simple fling. I wouldn't allow myself to be put through that.

Mike was cute. He was somewhat respectful. Sure, he was a tease, but he didn't do anything that I didn't let him do. He was like a mouldable piece of putty in my hands.

We sat on the breakwater again and drank Barcadi. So much better than Wild Turkey.

M: So. What's next?

Me: Show me how to kiss?

M: You already kissed me.

Me: I mean a real kiss!

M: Wasn't that a real kiss?

Me: Was it?

We put our drinks down and came closer.

M: Close your eyes.

I did, expecting him to fool me again with a peck on the cheeks. He didn't.

I felt his soft lips press against mine. His tongue traced the outline of my lips, wetting them, then parting them slowly. My god. It was electric.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should open my mouth wider. I didn't know if I should unclench my teeth. Maybe if my tongue did the same as his? I shly introduced my tongue to his. My entire body trembled as the tips touched. Soon enough, our tongues were rolling over each other.

I don't know why, but my hands reached down to check his reaction. Oh god. He was hard again. So hard. I unbuttoned and unzipped him and slid a hand in, rubbing his precum around the head. He moaned into my mouth and that made me even more aroused. I sneakily touched myself from the side of my shorts. I was soaked. Was it my own precum?

He kept moaning softly as I ran my thumb all over his head, but he didn't break free from our deep kissing. He took my hand and wrapped my fingers around his cock, moving them up and down. I felt more precum oozing out. Was this what they called a handjob?

Suddenly, he moved onto my neck. I grabbed him harder as the new sensation shocked me. He seemed to like it. He planted soft kisses on my neck at the side, moving to the front, lightly licking as well. I wondered if this was what he did with his ex, and part of me was wishing we weren't outdoors.

My nether regions were badly aching to be touched. Where was my bolster when I needed it?

Mike still hadn't touched me anywhere else, I wondered if he actually knew what to do. I jumped as his hands snaked around me and under my t-shirt. Finally, he was moving forward. And then he left me high and dry when he left his hands on my hips.

Me: Do you want to touch me?

That felt more like a command rather than a questions, since his cock was in my hand anyway. I was slowly stroking him, using his foreskin to move up and down, covering and uncovering the head.

M: Where?

Me: Anywhere?

He moved his hands upwards slightly, but stopped short of my breasts. He began stroking my sides. What the fuck was he doing? It was ticklish, but slightly arousing.

I reached around and unhooked my bra with one hand. He seemed surprised, but he left his hands where they were. It was extremely frustrating.

I grabbed his head and pushed it into my chest. He got a shock. I don't know why I did that. He started nuzzling my breasts through my t-shirt. Somehow that felt good too. Every now and then, he would brush against my nipples which were by now already erect. His hands though, remained where they were. I wondered why he wouldn't touch me.

I took his hand from underneath and placed it on my breast. His hands were large, but my breast filled it nicely. He gave it a light squeeze, before moving his other hand up as well, playing with the twins in unison, tweaking my nipples with his fingers. I moaned directly into his ear.

M: Stop stop. I'm going to cum.

Me: What?

I wanked him harder and faster. He grabbed my hand and stopped it, before covering the head. He groaned as he came. In the darkness I saw something like three or four spurts coming out from his cock.

I took his hand after he was done and touched it. It was sticky and looked creamy white.

Me: Interesting.

M: My god.

He was panting. And I thought he was an athlete.