Thread: Italy Milan
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 17
alohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalohasg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Italy Mamma Mia

Hi bros,

i explored Italy and tried out the streetwalkers.
Checked out their local forums.

Locally, they call it OTR - On The Road. So if you do a google search, OTR Roma, OTR Milano, OTR "City Name". you will see links at forums.

Locally, the Italians also write FR, in Italian, and they specifically say how much it cost, what's offered, nationality, etc.

Then they will list down the location of where the streetwalkers parade their trade. There are a couple of locations in each city with such activity.

For the experience of it, it goes like this.

1. The girls will be hanging out in small group, or individually, easy to spot with the way they dress up.

2. they will talk to you and speak to u in English or Italian

3. you agree a price and then action, the action is normally in like behind alleys of buildings, in open space, covered by only line of sight, or if you are local and have car, you can do it in your car

FR

I tried 2 Romanian girls, each for 30 euros, 15 minutes, suck and fuck, CBJ.
All in open . That was an exciting experience, doing in open to an ang mo. Other nationalities exists, like Africans. Chinese whores are also there .

just pick your choose and it's good for short relief.

There are more upscales ones but they are typically 200 euros for 1 hour for Russians.