Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
DuaKaTsua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
That's for me to know, for you to find out...

In the 1st place, what makes u think I patronise them? Just 'cos I am in this forum? Does that mean YOU patronise them, too?

Would war disappear overnight if there were no willing soldiers? Would AIDS disappear if there were no gays? Would killing stop if there were no hatred? The thoughts about whether something or another would happen IF... can go on for eternity but there will still be no satisfactory answers. Because life is not black and white. How does one eradicate the world's oldest profession? Perhaps when someday men are born without dicks?
BRO ahh, u make no sense la. For you to know and for rest of us to find out !?? Simi lah? Then you post for what leh? Just to Hao Lian !? You claim to be some WHORE savior den say more la..if not den boliao rite?

Oi Bludder, you check out your own posting history n the things you say so you say you got cheong kway or not? The rest of us not so blind or stoopid one oso mah. Y so defensive? Unless everything u tok just bullshiting lor. Normal pple where got know so much about hookers one la. Unless you a church person or social worker n i dun tink so how is it u so involved wif this scene? Mai Hao Siao leh.

I not ashamed to say i kio kway. But I oso not proud of it either. But kio kway also call charity, friendship or love is just nonsese. I feel strongly because i got a Kum Gong fren who tink like dat. Parents waste money bring up only to waste on whore and still think he buddha and saint to them. think he loves every single one hooker and they all love him back. Rubbish anot? Goondu la.

Stoopid is one ting but proud to be stoopid? Ego big only who do you tink you are wo? Who are you helping and putting on rite path? Brudder i tok of my fren only not you so u no offend but i can not stand peple who tink whoring is mercy relief. Joke is on them la.

If real Bill n Melinda help pple without strings is genuine people dat need help. Whores 99% fake sob story veri pitiful meh? Veri need anyone help meh? You want be saint or buddha better go take a better look at life la. Everyday life every min n sec lehh. There are people and animals (if you think animal cant feel or love, maybe you should see chimpanzee n gorilla n dolphin, i think they deserve and are capable of more genuine feeling than most whores) around every corner waiting for you to save, tio boh? Compassion must select for kway only meh?

Kio kway is just kio kway. You fuck, pay and forget. You don't stop to hear the REAL sob story of the ah pek crying in the coffee shop, the aunty who son kanna cheat by PRC or VN whore fry ur char Kway teow, the Bangla ah neh who clear your rubbish, the sibay cham kid in wherever plce who make shoe for you to walk around happy cheonging the kways who luff behind ur back so why pretend to be such a ho sim lan and pay so much attention to this woman ?

They have brains, hands and legs. And they have choices. Not my fault or anyone dat they end up open leg to sell. Right or wrong i or you n we is can not say. I must responsible for my choice to kio kway and kway must be responsible for choosing dis line oso mah. Blame the world why not they themself?

You are right. Life is not black and white nor easy or straight. Den y bother with fake problems of con bitch and cheats? Why tok n shout like one solve international nuclear weapon issue or AIDs pblm when all you do is pay some money and tips to a bunch of dirty or not so dirty whores? Yes whore is human too but they really dont need special care concern or whatever mr savior has in mind